Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wekono's Curse

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    I mostly play with curse cause it allows to do more dmg, and it's decent, when i see jenos bs, curse is really not bad for exemple
    am not rly good damba but seriously, 840, it's more than the basic presence of lian... I don't think you know a lot about balancing
    I think I know
    Lian does not sacrifices her main heal for use Presence, and it can pierce enemies, what the curse can not. Presence is burst, and can cauterize, wreck, bulldozering, what the curse can not.
    The curse should be better than the wrath, but it isn't, as I explained already why.
    This is how you should thinking, when you try to understand the balance.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    I think I know
    Lian does not sacrifices her main heal for use Presence, and it can pierce enemies, what the curse can not. Presence is burst, and can cauterize, wreck, bulldozering, what the curse can not.
    The curse should be better than the wrath, but it isn't, as I explained already why.
    This is how you should thinking, when you try to understand the balance.
    we already have enough supports played as damage or flank, I have seen plenty of damba doing good job with curse
    ok you don't like presence, let's take cassie blast shot, curse would do more damage for lower cooldown... I can take tons of exemples...
    and curse shouldn't be better than wrath, damba is a support not a damage, curse is pretty decent among all all damage talent for supports

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Lian has a 15s cooldown if she does not build for it.
    Mal has stun lock combos, curse has no attack delay, a great deal of range.

No one here has any good right to talk about balence @Kicsit, you included.

Look, I beleive that the damage over time methodology in this game is lacklustre and could be balenced out to create effective tactics around its variation and uses. JUST GIVING IT A KICK IN THE AMP PANTS IS A BORING SOLUTION WHEN THE META GAME AROUND POISON, BURNING AND OTHER DAMAGE OVERTIME EFFECTS IS WONKY AS ALL FUCK.

If Poison was an effect that provided a clear damage hinderance to foes on Full HP while being more of an out of combat healing/anti heal Suppression factor to foes on Low HP, that utility alone would be welcome change to allow curse and other/future poison effects deal greater damage in general but not allowing it to kill just with repeated line of sight application alone.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    maybe something simple ,

like a 2 second instead of 3 on a successful hit with curse, so you don't lose out on too much healing, while not doing "too" much dmg

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Maybe the original 700dmg would be enaugh, with 2.5s duration for keep the damage/time ratio.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Maybe the original 700dmg would be enaugh, with 2.5s duration for keep the damage/time ratio.
    Fair enough,

also why was his basic attack nerfed again?

Level
    Achievements:
    Do you think its dmg nerf from 450 to 400? I don't know, maybe pro Damba players was OP as him.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    damba curse goes across the entire map. You can sit at sniper range and use it. It also and in my opinion the more important effect, its damage over time meaning your entire team can see them for the duration of the curse

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    damba curse goes across the entire map. You can sit at sniper range and use it. It also and in my opinion the more important effect, its damage over time meaning your entire team can see them for the duration of the curse
    no, DOTs only show for you, your team won't see that.