Thread: Androxus Rework Concept

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Androxus Rework Concept

Revolver

-Decrease fire rate from 0.36s to 0.42s.
    -Increase damage from 520 to 540.
    -Increase range and reduce damage falloff to make his weapon more effective at medium range.
    -Decrease reload time from 1.5s to 1.4s.

New Passive

Hunger: Enemies you kill leave behind a Lost Soul. Picking up a Lost Soul applies a Hunger charge that stacks up to five times.
    Side Note: Does not activate on eliminations and getting a kill with any of your abilities triggers this effect. Charges go away when Androxus dies.

Notes

- I wanted to add an ability that would further emphasize Androxus's character since, according to his lore, he has an endless hunger for souls. I thought this might be a good way to incorporate that.

Defiance

- Increase damage from 520 to 600.
    - Added abilities:
    *Defiance's damage is increased by 40 per Hunger charge. (Total of 200 bonus damage.)
    Side Note: If Androxus misses with Defiance, only one Hunger charge is removed. Charges go away when Androxus successfully hits an enemy with Defiance.
    *While using Drift, Androxus can hold the melee button to aim at enemies below. Letting go of the melee button will make Androxus rapidly fall down in the direction that was aimed and will make him perform a ground pound, dealing 600 damage (plus however many Hunger charges you have) in an area and knocking enemies back 20 units. (Ground pound has area damage fall-off.)

Notes

- The ground pound idea might be a bit much and a bit ridiculous so please feel free to comment on what you think.

Reversal

- Added ability:
    *For each Hunger charge, Androxus deals 5% more of the damage absorbed by Reversal. (Meaning that he can deal 100% of the damage absorbed if he has the maximum number of Hunger charges.)
    Side Note: If Androxus's Reversal does not activate due to no damage absorbed, only one charge is removed. If Reversal does activate, all charges are removed despite whether or not it hits an enemy.

Talents

[Cursed Revolver]
    - Renamed to Soul Reaper
    - New Ability: Lost Souls now come towards you and Heal you for 600 Health.

[Defiant Fist]
    -New Ability: Increased damage per charge for Defiance by 60 and Hunger charges do not vanish if you miss.

Feel free to comment and suggest any ideas you have. I am open to criticism, but do not bash any of my ideas without having a good counter-argument.
    Last edited by ThunderDragon99; 06-24-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    I like the changes you made to his gun, but what about the talent he's getting next patch?

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Achievements:
    If you are talking about the Cursed Revolver talent, I already suggested changing that talent to Soul Reaper. Cursed Revolver is an awful talent that grants no benefit besides a nostalgic feeling of playing old Androxus.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    fiine... (10 char liimts)

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    if they go back on old andro on less recoil they could at least nerf some of his kit and dmg cause less recoil andro is too strong

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hunger is just copy paste of moji's talent we need creativity and if it does increase base health then its OP
    and the rest is just simply increased damage

Okay well andro is getting his old weapon back which is great i think we have to play with that new talent then talk about whats missing in his kit and i can sure you what he needs is NOT damage buff what he needs is mobility buff

cuz he is not damage he is a flank

you cant just buff a flank's damage in every possible way you want, thats not how this class works
    it needs to be mobile and fast champion who deal some damage in short period of time

your building a boring damage champion who gets kills and get stronger
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Achievements:
    It is similar to Moji's Snack Attack talent. I will admit to that, but it rewards you for doing the thing that flanks do best. That being getting kills. The bonuses are not that amazing and they are not meant to be. It just gives Androxus something a little extra instead of him being a boring champion with lackluster abilities. And I tried to come up with something to make Defiance more reliable but honestly, that ability just sucks. I hardly ever use it unless it is in a desperate situation where I need that extra hit.

And I have heard a lot of players talking about Androxus needing a mobility buff. Could you please elaborate on that? To me, Nether Step is enough mobility for Androxus. Especially when you use the Elusive card.