Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Paladins Patch - "Sun and Moon" - PTS Bug Reporting and Investigating Thread

Mines and Ultimate problem

The Kinessa's installable (oppressive mines) doesn't get golden when she uses her golden skin.
    When Kinessa uses her ultimate, the mark that stays on the characters' superior parts, they try to show the players outside of the field's vision of Kinessa (example: when Kinessa uses her ultimate and if one player is behind, the shot mark on the superior part stays on the corner of the screen, even if the enemy doesn't appear on her field's vision).

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Io Goddess' Blessing has the OPPOSITE EFFECT!

I found this today while playing with friends. I was playing Io all day and was focusing on testing the new buff on Goddess' Blessing. As we kept playing we eventually found out that instead of reducing the damage taken the talent INCREASES the damage the person you're healing takes from enemy attacks and not just basic shots and such, from EVERYTHING they threw at my friends they would take 25% extra damage.

Eventually we tested it in a Custom Game. We took Sha Lin because of his round 1000 damage with a fully drawn arrow and a lian because of her base 2000 HP. I was healing the Lian and Sha fired an Arrow into her. She took 1250 damage from the fully drawn arrow instead of either the 1000 she should've taken normally or the 750 she was supposed to take given the Talent I was using.

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullyJoker View Post
    Io Goddess' Blessing has the OPPOSITE EFFECT!

I found this today while playing with friends. I was playing Io all day and was focusing on testing the new buff on Goddess' Blessing. As we kept playing we eventually found out that instead of reducing the damage taken the talent INCREASES the damage the person you're healing takes from enemy attacks and not just basic shots and such, from EVERYTHING they threw at my friends they would take 25% extra damage.

Eventually we tested it in a Custom Game. We took Sha Lin because of his round 1000 damage with a fully drawn arrow and a lian because of her base 2000 HP. I was healing the Lian and Sha fired an Arrow into her. She took 1250 damage from the fully drawn arrow instead of either the 1000 she should've taken normally or the 750 she was supposed to take given the Talent I was using.
    Maybe this is why Goddess' Blessing is missing from the game right now. I came here for report it, but I saw your comment and just realised why it is not there
    It explains why I healed so much DD My allies got much more dmg...
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    When you see things like the following pic, adding the damage makes sense.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    furia character screen got a visual bug on the left side of the screen, also victory poses look more far away than before[IMG][/IMG]

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Another "bug" if you can say so, is that androxus when using the talent that modifies the weapon when using the ult exactly when it shoots the 4 shots in the last one shoots a basic one too, I mean the 4 of the last one more shot basic free. I have tried using another talent and this does not happen, only when using the weapon modification
    Pd: I post this late because it just remembers

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 37

Some of game issuses

PLEASE FIX WHAT YOU HAVE BROKEN.
    1) On the place of the death of Vivian, Talus, Viktor and Koga remains the sound of shooting
    2) Vivian Shield now appears enabled from the first person when it has not been used (as was the case with Skyes Invisibility)
    3) In Vivian, after a death from 3 persons, the sound of reloading doubles, to fix this, you can go into the first person mode and then come back.
    4) GOD.FIX.TERMINUS.PLEASE.HE IS BROKEN IN 1 PERSON MODE
    5) The daily reward is displayed by notification 2 times a day, the second is false
    6) Earlier in the emotions of Khan, the phrase used by the voice of the full throttle Vivian "I missed you" was used, but then it was changed to the voice of Khan. Now, when full throttle Vivian uses an ult, the allies hear the phrase "I missed you" not with her voice, but with some kind of deep and male voice. I assume that they were confused in places, but this was corrected only in the emotions of Khan, and Vivian was left
    7) Death in the time when u using Nullify of Torvald and Hook of Makoa, the animation hangs until the next use