Thread: My simpliest suggestion for Seris

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

My simpliest suggestion for Seris

Hi!

Seris has 3 cards, what we all use on high level for being useful as her. LITERALLY EVERY GOOD SERIS PLAYERS PUT THE MOST LOADOUT POINTS TO THESE 3 CARDS!!! iN THE CURRENT STAT She needs these cards, or she would be underpowered. I suggest to nerf these cards AND add some of their bonus into her base kit.

Veil: Reduce the cast time of Shadow Travel by {15|15}%.
    It makes her escpae skill so easy to use, saves her many times when she haven't got to think ahead or notice the flanker before the attack. This card is too important, so I suggest to reduce its scaling to {10|10}%, but also reduce the basic cast time from 1.5s to 1.2s, becasue now we just have to use this card, because the 1.5s is too long, the enemies can easily kill us during this time.

Dark Whisper: Increase your movement speed in Shadow Travel by {20|20}%.
    The new champions has definitly better balance. Compare Seris to Imani. She has a movement speed buffer card by 5% scaling and this card is still a realy card popular of her kit. Seris' 20% scaling is too much. She can't escape without this card, but can escape even from the worst position with it. I suggest to reduce its scaling to {15|15}% and add a basic 20% movement speed bonus to the Shadow Travel.

Soul Forge: Reduce the Cooldown of Restore Soul by {0.5|0.5}s.
    Supporters many job is heal the allies. Everthink what can help in this job is realy useful for them. This card can reduce her heal cd so high scaled. For the comparison Furia's similar card has half scaling (ok, she haven't got duration in her healing skill, but x2 difference is too much). I suggest to reduce its bonus to {0.3|0.3}s and also reduce the base cd of Restor Soul from 4s to 3s. The cd with the lvl5 Soul Forge wouldn't change, but this card wouldn't be as important as now.

Similar cards' comparison:

Spirit Leech lvl1 ganarates 6 ammos per Restore Soul usage, what have realy low cooldown time. Dark Sight lvl1 generates just 2 ammos per Rend Soul usegae, what have much higher cooldown time. It is so unbalanced. I suggest to reduce Spirit Leech mechanic from generating per 0.5s to generation the same amount of ammo per activating the skill. And Increase Dark Sight bonus from 2 ammo/lvl/ usage to 3ammo/lvl/usage. So Dark Sight would generate so more ammo, but you know, much less often.

Fade to Black lvl1 reduces the cooldown time of Shadow Travel by 0.8s per Restore Soul usage, what have realy low cooldown time. Dusk Walker lvl1 reduces the cooldown time of Shadow Travel by 0.5s per Shadow Travel usage, what have much higher cooldown time. It is also unbalanced. I suggest to reduce Fade to Black's bonus to 0.6s and increase Dusk Walker's bonus to 0.8s. We can easily use Restore Soul 2 times (or even more) between two Shadow Travel usage, and we could get much more cooldown reducing for it, so Fade to Back would be still better for a healer Seris. But it wouldn't be too good and Dusk Walker wouldn't be as weak as now.

Balance: She got no buff yet for balance the nerfs of her often used, good cards: Spirit Leech and Fade to Black. She she needs a buff too. My buff suggestion is buff the damage of Rend Soul from 100 to 140 (2/3 of the Soul Orb's damage). She is the only supporter who has a dark tone, so the damage buff would suits to her. That's why Rend Soul is the least buffed skill in her kit by loadout cards and its hard to collect many soul, but it's not rewarding: some of them are enaugh to heal ourself back to full HP and even the many charges can't deal good damage. This change wouldn't just buff Seris because the nerf above, but also would make Rend Soul more important and could reward tocollecting of many charges!

Collision: My suggestions in my megathread are superior, those solves much more problems, has more creative reworks (not only about the ammo) and connected with many other balance changes (e.g. Cauterize nerf). I wrote this thread here, because if Evil Mojo don't decide to realise those all or change many things in Seris' kit this suggestion will be still simple and solve her main problems about her loadouts.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-24-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: reworked
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    The suggestion has been changed to be even more simplier by reduce the nerfs.
    Do you also use Veil, Dark Wishper and Soul Forge and spend the most loadout points just to these 3 cards?
    Thanks for reading my post!