Thread: paladin ranked

Angry paladin ranked

the ranking system is the most suck I have ever seen most people in diamond and platinum do not have anything to do and especially the people who make their first 10 ranked and arrived platinum 1! the real question is that there are people in silver and bronze ??? already in platinum most do not have brain ..... your ranking system is totally rotten myself when I did my first 10 games ranked 1 years ago I was put platinum 3 and I clearly do not think I had the level !!! and since it has not changed while its destroyed the game how many parties I lost because i have an afk, a troll, a bot or a guy who has nothing to do in platinum or diamond! it may be time to start reviewing your system above because clearly the game is good but no interest in ranked.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I feel like this thread: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...-Conundrum-2-0 or this thread: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ne-Rage-Thread are better suited for this.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    As CatManDude said.

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.