Thread: Racizm trouble

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

Racizm trouble

Hi everyone!
    You woked up, enabled your computer, and starting play paladins and...
    And racist in your team, staying afk, because russians idiots in his team, omg!
    Is it normally?
    I'm pretty sure, he won't banned.
    What do you think about it? Is it normally, to be russian/ukranian/otherCis nation on EU paladins server and been harassed by racists in your normal/ranked games?
    Dublicated on russian.

Всем привет!
    Вы проснулись, включили компьютер, запустили паладинов и...
    И в вашей команде рассист, он стоит афк, потому что русские нубы в его команде, боже мой!
    Это нормально?
    Я практически уверен, что его не забанят.
    Что вы думаете по этому поводу? Это нормально, быть русским/украинцем/ДругойНациейРегиона и попадаться с такими людьми в своих обычных/рейтинговых играх?

-removed by moderation- (Например/For example)
    Last edited by Wallachia; 06-17-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    well not first time seeing this on paladins, in every game in EU server players can be found that are like that its pretty much lesser in paladins compare to dota 2 and cs:go well you see im not saying this IS not a problem it is ofc
    but i dont think forums can cover this kind of problems. you still can report them with "others" option and in description dialog talk about how racist they are.

i dont know evil mojo ban those kind of players or not maybe an admin can tell us that they do or not

at the end there are PLAYERS in paladins whom can be found guilty in some ways they need to get reported.
    forums is about the whole game it self not some personal issues
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    The image on your post has been removed. Please be sure to censor out the names if you wish to post images like this.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!