Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My solution

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester

My solution

Hi and welcome everyone! I have a radical (and maybe dumb) idea, how to make support class more enjoyable for every support mains and others. But i need to explain. First of all. Burst meta exist, All agree that. Our supports are (not just healing) slaves because of burst meta. Hi-rez/Mojo think's create op healing talent's countering burst meta. This is where we are now. Every support main have an idea of ballance...unnerf this and that, making dmg talent's avaiable options and not troll pick. They want fun too. But sad thruth: picking dps talent over a healing talent is troll pick. Why? Support's main job is healing the team, help to survive. Only support can do that (and Khan ) Your 4 teammates want heals, Big heals, to survive when thing's go wrong. Nothing more. Thats it. They dont want support...just healers. That's the reason why harash you when picking dps talent. And when playebase 80% is want heals, they get it. Nobody cares you want fun too. The real problem here is the healing talent's. Erase from existence. All of it, buff the healing base kit a little if need it. Give support's something else like + speed a healed teammate or dmg reduction, cc immunity, etc. Something different, not healing burst. Like Jenos. He is Support IMO. Yes i know....luminary. everyone want that over other talents, but i dont feel myself a slave when i play him, i dont have other options to heal more and when my team is lack of cc or full of blasters i picking PC or BS. I have a choice! If someone want to be a healing slave pick Seris for example. I realy want to know what do you thinking. Thank's for reading, sorry for my english, and don't mad at me
    Last edited by Vakfolt; 06-14-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I agree about supporters should do other help thing except heals. Your exaples are good (damage reduction, damage immunity, cc reduction...)
    Their heals and Cauterize are also OP. All of them should be nerfed. And the supporters needs some other bonus instead of the too many heals.
    But the dmg talents aren't troll picks, there are realy good dmg talents: Seris' best talent is Soul Collector. Damba's Wekono's Wrath is also cool.
    If you wanna play a hybrid (healer/DD) champion, I suggest you to try out the 2 supporter combo. At leasat one of them can concentrate to fight too. It's realy funy, even its not meta. Here are my last 3 matches with this combo, I think these proves that agressive supporters can be funy and useful at the same time:
    https://imgur.com/a/7e5tf0y
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    look im not against it i would be alot more happier if things was not like this, but supports are MEANT to be healers its only about heals which lead a team to victory in paladins. if they change that first of all there would be lots of thinks and over write old rules and second of all CC damage or other stuff for a support means they are not support any more thats why we have or had flank pip dmg grover dmg grohk flank seris and dmg damba and so on which was stupid btw

so healing talents means supports are slaves
    not healing talents (cc damage inc\red etc) means they are not supports any more they are flanks or damages

My point is there is no support in paladins with out burst healing talent,they are something else

for example :
    if you go and pick grohk, your team will not consider you as support they will consider you as damage and pick other support

a good support are the ones who healed alot more which you will see after match this will automatically teach players that a good support is the one who healed more and if you want to compare both healers you dont look at KDA damage dealing etc you just compare heal number

if we want to have supports with other kind of talents and play styles first of all we need to break this old rule which says supports are HEALing slaves

dont forget that supports are frontline's hope, damagers helpers and flanks target
    you cant just simply say lets change the whole idea of supports we need to think about other parts and thats a lots of works and i dont think evil mojo want to do such any time soon maybe they will do in the future if there is one of paladins
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 06-14-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    not healing talents (cc damage inc\red etc) means they are not supports any more they are flanks or damages
    No. Watch my linked mates. Soul Collector Seris still can heal a ton. Theres no reason why they wouldn't do heals.

Edit: Also here's a Wekono's Wrath Damba, who had top heals:
    https://paladins.guru/match/838781511
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-14-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    at you and my view yes but in total i dont think so

and about that link first of all the enemy team didnt had frontlines BUT makoa in damba's team died 10 times this is just too much for a makoa with leviathan talent and with damba and pip on his back, a none burst heal talent support DO not effort better kind of performance to frontlines than a burst heal support does
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 06-14-2019 at 03:10 PM.
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Level
    Achievements:
    at you and my view yes but in total i dont think so
    As I said, theres no reason why they wouldn't heal.

Level
    Achievements:
    Yes they do, but is it rly enough ? to feed two tanks and a damage and sometimes a flank
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Level
    Achievements:
    Yes they do, but is it rly enough ? to feed two tanks and a damage and sometimes a flank
    Is this why dmg talnet supporters cant heal? Theres no addition what removes their healer skill.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Thanks for the reply!
    KicsitCsicska: "Their heals and Cauterize are also OP. All of them should be nerfed."
    I think, remove healing legendary's i'ts a nerf to healing. Cauterize is op i know. But if you face a full flanker/dd team without a healer you want to buy cauterize? I want, because of self heal, and self heal is not op, but i need all help to deal someone who attack me. Nerf supports base healing even more is bad i think.

NaixSenpai: "supports are MEANT to be healers its only about heals which lead a team to victory in paladins. My point is there is no support in paladins with out burst healing talent"
    This. support....not healer. Healers meant to be healers not supports. They have the ability to heal you, or sutain you, or create a window(void grip, damba stun etc) to secure your kills.
    "Yes they do, but is it rly enough ?" This is a good question...when you play Evie you use flicker card? why? becouse big heals?
    Heals is important in every game, not just here. this is why cauterize exist. When caut3 hit the fan, no heal can save you (exept furia beam heal) but what if ying's LE is give you maybe 800 shield and not 80 hp? or 90% dmg reduction for 1.25 sec? this is save you more then 80 hp i think. i dont want delete healing in general, 'just' the healing talent's, becouse if they exist there is no real choice for supporters.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakfolt View Post
    Thanks for the reply!
    KicsitCsicska: "Their heals and Cauterize are also OP. All of them should be nerfed."
    I think, remove healing legendary's i'ts a nerf to healing. Cauterize is op i know. But if you face a full flanker/dd team without a healer you want to buy cauterize? I want, because of self heal, and self heal is not op, but i need all help to deal someone who attack me. Nerf supports base healing even more is bad i think.

NaixSenpai: "supports are MEANT to be healers its only about heals which lead a team to victory in paladins. My point is there is no support in paladins with out burst healing talent"
    This. support....not healer. Healers meant to be healers not supports. They have the ability to heal you, or sutain you, or create a window(void grip, damba stun etc) to secure your kills.
    "Yes they do, but is it rly enough ?" This is a good question...when you play Evie you use flicker card? why? becouse big heals?
    Heals is important in every game, not just here. this is why cauterize exist. When caut3 hit the fan, no heal can save you (exept furia beam heal) but what if ying's LE is give you maybe 800 shield and not 80 hp? or 90% dmg reduction for 1.25 sec? this is save you more then 80 hp i think. i dont want delete healing in general, 'just' the healing talent's, becouse if they exist there is no real choice for supporters.
    @vakfolt just saying, if cauterize is nerfed, self rejuv cards need to be kept under watch.

green items eg life rip and k2h need to be watched etc.

@NaixSenpai remember when the devs said " supports aren't heal bots" they can do damage in addition to healing.