Thread: Real Turrents

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Real Turrents

Barik's turrents are little, cute machines, but haven't got an impact in the combats: They have low dmg, low HP and it's realy ez to shout them down, because these can't move. They often used the be healing stations, this is the only work what they can do well. I suggest to rework them for make them a little bit more serious things:

-Make them twice bigger than now.
    -Increase the bonus of their health, hp card and hp regeneration card to the double than the current.
    -Increase their damage from 120 to 300. Add wrecker tier 1 to their damage. (It isn't a new thing, Salvo has Wrecker Tier 2)
    -Halve their projectile speed, for let us make possible to dodge their projectiles.
    -Increase their cd from 10s to 14s, because these became a little bit stronger even with the bigger hitbox and the lower projectile speed.
    -The higher cd is nerf the card Healing Station a little bit, but its not a problem, because it is basicly realy strong. But the high cd (and the Architectonics removal, what also decreases the cd) also nerfs a basicly realy weak card: One Man's Scrap. I suggest to triple (!!) its bonus to make it useful.

I think Architectonics is so basic and its cdr just makes the Turrent based cards stronger and incites you to just stay with your turrets. I suggest to replace it with a much claverer talent, what incites you to do a better teamwork, and realise your postioning ideas better:

Turret Tactition: Increase the amount of the deployable Turrets to 3. He can deploy them at 50 units range and these give 20% reduced damage to the nearbody (within 20 units) allies.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-18-2019 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Turret Tactition added
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered
    However it is annoying being poked by barik's sentry guns while in a battle. But they do need buffs i agree.
    Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    When I first played Paladins, I thought Barik would play much like The Engineer from TF2.

Hoo... that was a mistake. Still, hes a pretty fun guy to play, but I agree that his turrets should be a little more threatening.
    Damage: Tyra/Strix/Imani
    Flank: Moji/Skye/Zhin
    Frontline:Makoa/Khan/Barik
    Support: Everyone Except Furia

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    turrents?

Did a Hirez employee make this post?

because they had the exact spelling error in a bp quest too

you could have architechtonics double the effect of his turret cards maybe?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    you could have architechtonics double the effect of his turret cards maybe?
    Architectonics are suggested to be removed in my post, as you certainly read. Anyways talen't never changes the cards.

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Pea shooters from plants vs zombies.
    Enough said.

Honestly, Barik needs to have some deploy range on those turrets in base kit. Something like 20 units. Not so much to be able to place turrets behind foes, more just to save time and movement so Barik does not need to move as much to place his turret.

Tbh I'm sad Barik cannot upgrade his turrets.
    If they could self upgrade to a bigger, stronger, faster firing, self healing turret after a brief idk 8s duration, which would enforce the fact you need to protect them a little bit.

Not a total overhaul of a turret mind you. Just something that has a touch more standing alone power, something an ally can be happy standing near.
    Just having Barik alive on the field with two turrets out is nothing, now having a Barik alive with two upgraded turrets on the field. Well now that sounds worthy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Turrets are priority targets, not just because of these are useful and motionless, but these have realy low HP too.
    Maybe if their base HP would be doubled and these could be deployed in a 30 units range it could be enaugh.
    One Man's Scrap still needs a hard buff.