Thread: Fix Androxus

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Cool Fix Androxus

My points are:

-He is the best armored champion (as he looks like) among the non-frontliners, and he has the highest burst potential among the flankers. So I suggest to increase his health and reduce his damage.

-His Defiant Fist was OP, but after the Defiance nerf it became a little bit under powered. My change proposal isn't a hugh buff, just compensate the suggested dmg nerf of the Defiance.

1;
    Reduce the damage of the Revolver from 520 to 500.
    Reduce the damage of the Defiance from 520 to 400.
    Increase his health from 2000 to 2200.

2;
    With the old Defiance his Defiant Fist increased the damage of the next Defiance by 105dmg/shot up to 700dmg bonus. It was OP.
    Now it increases the damage of the next Defiance by 78dmg/shot up to 520dmg bonus. It is a little bit UP.
    I suggested to nerf the dmg of Defiance and suggest to increase the dmg bonus of Defiant Fist from 15% to 30% (120dmg/shot). and increase the limit from 100% to 150% (600dmg).
    I seems to be closer to the old, OP version, but don't forget to calculate with the much lower basic damage of the Defiance!
    For the comparison, the old max dmg with Defiance was 1400 and you needed 7 shots to reach it.
    The current max damage is 1040 and we still need 7 shots to reach it.
    The new max dmg would be 1000 but we need just 5 shots to reach it. The lower dmg is compensated by the higher max HP.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    What androxus needs is better mobility in basekit or 1 mobility talent at least. Since dashes are pretty short without through the warp , old dark stalker back instead of defiance fist would be fair.
    And most importantly that delay on nether step must be fixed!
    I agree that andro has too much burst.
    The real problem is how easy and spammable it is, expecially if combined with that easy braindead punch.
    Pistol fire rate is too fast but it hasn't recoil or inaccuracy, this is what makes its burst spammable and easy to use.
    What I suggest is increase inaccuracy/recoil and keep the damage. This would make andro more skilled again (unfortunatelly the punch range still ruins everything) , even if the old skilled weapon will be only a talent.
    Can't wait for old androxus back

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    Can't wait for old androxus back
    You got it
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    first line : this must be a joke make him less of a flank and more like frontline cuz he has armor ???

im simply reading this
    well his punch was op so they nerf it lets nerf it again

nerfing all of his damage and what he can do instead increase his health by 200 ???

i have no replay for the rest lets see where this one goes, if i had one chance to change him i would simply increase his mobility
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 06-19-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Firstly, remove extra ammo talent (Due to additional ammunition per mag and ability to restock ammo, too many bullets, to much potential damage at all times).
    This should be different altogether as a talent.

Lower the inhand attack damage marginally.
    However add a mechanic to his base kit inhand attack to make it feel more rewarding skill, hitting consecutive shots stacks additional damage, stacks are lost after missing a hero target sounds interesting for a flanker revolver duelist. This would provide Androx with less up front burst down damage, but would also provide better ranged suppression damage. I don't mind the idea of flanks gaining a tad better ranged damage only if it lowers their lethality in cqc.

1s Silence Punch + Longer Cooldown = Secure Close Quarters Trade Tool that shutdown movement abilities while in close proximity to characters needing to retreat. Having the super power to shut down a makoa shield, grover vine, seris shadow walk, extening trades with foes allowing for a chance of stacking up more shots and cutting off retreat. However application of this ability must be negotiated by a Cooldown if it is going to gain the ability to sever abilities.

I feel if Andox was reworked in these areas, his revolver attack was made to feel satisfying more like a revolver, and less like a covenant carbine he would improve greatly.