Thread: Game not working (properly)

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Exclamation Game not working (properly)

Since i've logged in a few hours ago the game is not working properly, at first i thought it was my connection but then it reestablished (green wifi indicator) but i decided to try playing with bots just to verify.
    When the game ended it froze at this stage:

(the image is showing that the game ended and post-top play)

Furthermore, i got the "player disconnected" issue; i verified that the servers were up and... they were.
    So, conclusion? the game is not working properly, and i'm not concerned about the in-game bugs because at least you could open the game and exit properly, now you can't.

IF sharing my PC specs helps, i'll share them.

Thanks,
    I await your prompt response.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I fail to comprehend what (in this case) this ticket function is, because as i detailed it did not happen on a single game, it happened on several.

regards.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1pteya View Post
    I fail to comprehend what (in this case) this ticket function is, because as i detailed it did not happen on a single game, it happened on several.

regards.
    You can ask the Support team about what's going on.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.