Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some potential changes for Pip

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    It's not that the support playstyle is unattractive, hell, it can be one of the more interesting styles that he has. The only issue that Pip has, in my opinion, is the fucking awful meme that is still spammed to today of, 'lOl pIp FlAnK' which just makes people only play him as it to basically enforce it in my opinion.
    Pip is less reliable than other supports. Grover just has to press Q to spam his heal while Pip needs timing and aim and depends on dual tank picks. But yes, he is probably also underestimated.

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Pip got a nerf on Moxie what is good. But he was a weak healer even with an OP card. Moxie nerf will nerf his dmg playstyle, so he will disappear from the ranked matches. When we wrote about how to fix him, there was more buffs than nerfs.
    He realy needs the buffs too, not just the nerf. Make his head hitbox smaller and buff him somehow (and fix his heal bugs) are also needed.

So he needs a buff and Wightless is his weakest skill. We don't spend many loadout cards to buff it. I think it would worth much more and Pip would be buffed in a good way if the duration of Wightless was 3s instead of 2.5s.

Sturdy is a useless card in his kit, only its first level makes some sense, but it is aslo weak. I think it needs a total rework. What about add {90|60} damage to his last shot in his magazine? The bonus is not linear, because its low level wouldn't worth to play with low ammo.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-20-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Pip got a nerf on Moxie what is good. But he was a weak healer even with an OP card. Moxie nerf will nerf his dmg playstyle, so he will disappear from the ranked matches. When we wrote about how to fix him, there was more buffs than nerfs.
    He realy needs the buffs too, not just the nerf. Make his head hitbox smaller and buff him somehow (and fix his heal bugs) are also needed.

So he needs a buff and Wightless is his weakest skill. We don't spend many loadout cards to buff it. I think it would worth much more and Pip would be buffed in a good way if the duration of Wightless was 3s instead of 2.5s.

Sturdy is a useless card in his kit, only its first level makes some sense, but it is aslo weak. I think it needs a total rework. What about add {90|60} damage to his last shot in his magazine? The bonus is not linear, because its low level wouldn't worth to play with low ammo.
    how would the damage boost interact with catalyst?

it would be bad if the 950 dmg shot had a 40% boost, he could almost 2 shot 2200 hp champs.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    I want old acrobatics back on pip, it looked so fun and balanced.
    I alson want an HP card for him. 50 bonus hp per level or even a base hp buff
    Pip is an AoE Buck with Catalyst. Bringing Acrobatycs back will turn him in a AoE Maeve (Again) LOL

Just imagine Pip flanking an airborne WYRM Jets Drogoz. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post

There is a card (Smithereens) that grants you ammo if you hit a player with Explosive Flask

I can approach an enemy with just 1 ammo and shot him, quickly shot Explosive Flask (Tier 2) getting 2 extra ammo to get the 930 shot twice plus a non-bonus shot.
    It would deal 930+150+600+930=2610 in 2 seconds.
    Now, imagine I have Catalyst... 930+150+840+1302=3222 in 2 seconds
    (Yeah, a 930 last shot plus 40% Catalyst bonus damage deals 1302).

BURST META INTENSIFIES

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Well, after read this post... Damn! a 5% damage bonus reduction on Catalyst would be a rough nerf. It would be harder to flank a Tyra because of his 15% life rip, aiming bad will cost you but it would be interesting. It seems you main Pip because those changes you are talking about are fair, specially that one on Combat Medic. It's too annoying to heal your team being low HP and being "in combat" because you are shooting even if you are not dealing damage. I'd like Evil Mojo hear you.

Offtopic: now that I say Evil Mojo... it would be nice they give us another potion launcher that turns the enemies in something differents (we got chickens, aliens, ghosts, Realm Royale chickens and hens). Just a weapon, a skin could wait.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xNecrolitus View Post
    Well, after read this post... Damn! a 5% damage bonus reduction on Catalyst would be a rough nerf.
    how? you'd still be able to 3 shot most squishies, also,

what about these Pip concepts? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mqvDA8

Honestly I'd prefer if they replaced CM with Mischief, mischief gives you freedom of loadout since you don't need to heavily invest in cdr.