Thread: Future's End Pack DLC Problem

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Future's End Pack DLC Problem

to the point, i'm buying Future's End Pack DLC via steam because i can't buy it in the game "you can't buy this item in your region".

the Future's End Pack are in my dlc installed list, but i can't find all of the skin in the game. i already sent support ticket before. but who knows? Sad that i spent a lot of money in this game and sometimes i realize i just buying a lot stupid skins which is equivalent to 2 overwatch legendary pass. but this time is the last time, IF this problem not solved. don't get me wrong this is not a threat, only a deep sense of disappointment. after the policy "you can't buy this item in your region".

i hope your game can grow more bigger, so you can overcome any problem before its too late.

Note:
    i play paladins since androxus rmb skill still shot 3 bullets.

EDIT:
    I have submitted a refund to Steam Support and they have just received my refund request. so anyone who is authorized in this forum can close my thread. the problem is finished.

Last edited by iBlackPhantasm; 06-07-2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: problem solved.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Closed on User Request.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.