Thread: Omega Maeve cosmetic idea

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 7 days registered

(Sketches!) Omega Maeve cosmetic idea

So i DO have a sketch now, but i do have a general idea of what i think an awesome cosmetic it will make.

Introducing Omega Maeve(not finnished.): So for now i have pictured in my head a robotic cat (obviously.), But here me out. So im thinking she has only her mouth and nose exposed (kind of like omega imani.)and she has robotic cat ears, along with robotic paws with claws. Her feet are like a cats feet but, you guessed it, robotic. With the robotic claws as-well. With a fully animated robotic tail. Im not so sure about the eyes, but im thinking they change facial expressions like raeve. It will look better in the final version.

Effects: When she moves its makes robotic footstep sounds. And her voicepack will obviously be more robotic but keeping the french accent.

Prowl Effects: When Omega Maeve uses prowl a she leaves behind a red glow trail. The sound Prowl makes is a powering up sound as the footsteps get faster. As for what appears on the screen is still not decided at the moment.

Pounce Effects: Im thinking it stays the same as original Maeve with a few details added. (not decided yet.)

Nine Lives Effects: When Omega Maeve activates Nine Lives, It makes a repairing sound (and not like repairing tire sound effects from lightning McQueen.) I will add more thoughts to the Nine Lives sound later. Also when activating Nine Lives A red pulse forms around her body for half a second before fading away.

Daggers Effects: So as for the daggers skin, im thinking its a robotic form of the original BUT the blade part of the daggers are replaced by small little blades constantly spinning in a rotation like a chainsaw. And the color of the daggers are a lighter black/grayish type of color. Note the Looks of the blades spinning is not like terminus's Axe, they are similar to the chainsaw blade but more pointy.

Anyways as of right now this is what i have, Feel free to add suggestions in the comments. I hope the devs see this as i think this will be an excellent skin.

One more thing. The rarity of the skin should be Legendary or Epic. I will be adding more to this in the future so anyone who likes the project should stay in tune! Also if anyone would like to help with the sketch message me and we can discuss the looks. You will be given credit as-well. Im keeping Maeves original body type too, I dont want to create a
    fake Maeve like Demonette.

New Effect Ideas: Prowls visuals show gears in the corners of the screen speeding up spinning faster with red glows pulsing from the edges of the screen.

General Looks: Omega Maeves armor will be the same color as her knives but a little brighter. Her tail should be a tail that looks like it can retract back in to her.....butt I guess? But doesn't. More about her eyes, she has a visor like glasses that has cat eyes on it that change emotions. Here are a few examples: Her eyebrows start doing the wave as her eyes look up into the sky. Her visor should say "Game Over" when she is killed, along with a powering down sound effect. Her eyes start swirling around when she is stunned. And her default emotions should be just casual eyes that may look around from time to time. Her eyes should also make this look every now and then: ◠ ‿ ◠

Without the mouth. (I just put that there so you can understand the emotion of the eyes.) Newer Effect Ideas: Her feet will resemble humanoid feet with claws on every toe. IGNORE WHAT I SAID ON MY SKETCH ABOUT THE FEET.

As of now I have a general idea of what she looks like.

Sketches:(Super W.I.P)Keep In Mind Im No Artist.
    If you would like to see the sketches click here https://i.imgur.com/eINjxKw.png

https://imgur.com/a/1bIYA5F

Changes IMPORTANT:

Maeves Daggers will no longer be like a chainsaw, instead feature sharp jagged teeth like blades.

Maeves Daggers will glow red every 0.9 seconds, in a pulsing motion.

Maeves Daggers will change every kill in one life. Examples: 1 kill- the pulsing is reduced from 0.9 seconds - to 0.5 seconds. 3 kills- the daggers pulse is reduced from 0.5 seconds - to 0.2 seconds. 5 kills - the daggers will start smoking, and every kill you get will make the daggers emit flames for 5 seconds before going away. If you manage to kill someone while the flames are still active, the flames will change color and the time will add 5 seconds more. 1 kill while flames are shown- the fire turns blue. 2 kills while flames are still shown- the fire turns white and your blades edges start turning blue. Once you die the process starts over.

Maeves General Design Is still a W.I.P but will also feature a similar function to the daggers.

Pounce Effects Update:Pounce's effects vary depending on your daggers status. Once you reach 5 kills and your dagger starts smoking, hitting an enemy will make a steaming sound effect, or like something burning and sizzling. If your daggers are on fire when you use pounce, it will leave a trail of fire for 0.8 seconds before fading away. If your daggers flames are white and your daggers edges are turning blue, hitting an enemy will make a sizzling effect along with white flames bursting from the enemy upon impact.
    Last edited by Grinsleeper; 06-08-2019 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Some More Things And Sketches!
    Schools out.

Fix maeves bugs

I seem to have bad luck when it comes to getting put with good teams. None the less i get best flank 90% of the time. I would like to get put with better players so if you would like to play with me ps4. My ign is: Maeveinator

YOU ROCK!.... CANCEL THAT!

Level
    Achievements:
    So I have added more stuff to my cosmetic idea for those who like it so far.
    Schools out.

Fix maeves bugs

I seem to have bad luck when it comes to getting put with good teams. None the less i get best flank 90% of the time. I would like to get put with better players so if you would like to play with me ps4. My ign is: Maeveinator

Level
    Achievements:
    I have added Sketches for those who would like to view em.
    Schools out.

Fix maeves bugs

Level
    Achievements:
    Added Dagger Sketches and on the bottom of the thread will show you the new daggers function.
    Schools out.

Fix maeves bugs