Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper View Post
    Well I wish I was put with pips like you because last time I played comp, my team didn't have a healer and my last teammate to chose picked pip. So I told him your going to heal right? He said ya so i thought i was good. I and boy oh boy pip was using catalyst. So i hit him up with "need healing". And you want to know what he said? "no". Pip mains are something else aren't they? However not all pips are useless.
    Most Pip players pick catalyst, and give a really bad name to those who actually play him as a main support and what not. It's a reason as to why a lot of people give me a rather hard time no matter what the circumstance is, and is also a reason as to why a lot of people decide it's a good idea to throw a match, because that proves a point.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Or I have been extremely unlucky or spamming dredges are a thing again, at least in casual. Last 3 games 3 spamming dredges (not even the same person), 3 defeats. Didn't matter I countered their attacks with zhin or they gave me full health for attacking the moji barrier, keep spamming and delete e v e r y t h i n g.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Blast Resistance helps with that
    Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Played 7 ranked last night on my secondary account. Only 3 wins (2 wins with FL Ying ) got demoted again. Lots of trash flankers sometimes two on team. I've never seen it THIS bad. I guess a side effect of free rotation.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Do I need to say anything else?

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    dont mind me, just waiting out my third leavers penalty tonight, thats right, 3 random disconnects in the course of 2 hours. fuck this game
    Last edited by Koopakid; 06-09-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    oh, the servers are suffering from a "major outage" this is great...
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hello, guys. Rant thread, but it's a different kind of rant thread.
    I was playing ranked, yesterday, but I had a couple of bad disconnections (modem decided it was the right time for a strike, it seems), so I was even unable to come back.
    But this game was ok, stable connection.

However, picking screen, I immediately wrote my usual "Main support, I suck at tank, you've been warned". After the ban, a guy (3rd picker) started to ask first pickers to secure Makoa or Torvald. Since I know who I'm dealing with, I had no doubt he would have NOT saved anything for the team. Problem is that even the 2nd picker ignored everything. So we've ended up with 2 insta-lock. Evie and Zhin.
    So 3rd guy started immediately to flame. "Noooo, 2 flanks, we're lacking dmg, how can we win this, and an Evie level 12, we're doomed!" "Yes, she was level 11, but I've leveled up! ^^ "

CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH, WHY THE HELL YOU MUST REPEAT THIS JOKE EVERY. DAMN. GAME. JUST TO PISS ME OFF, SO THEY GO AFK???

And even better, since I have to quarrel every time I write he's a smurf, I can't even try that to make the 3rd one staying in game!
    "You should not come in ranked with Evie level 12, we would lose this, it's a lost game, I afk" I knew we would have reached the point -_-'
    I wrote "Calm down, it's ok". 3rd picked Barik and 4th picked Damba. Great, so, as usual, no one is reading the chat. Seriously, what's the purpose of drafting phase is NO ONE ON THIS EARTH READS IT???
    I don't play tank in ranked, that would be gifting enemies the game, I write it as a first thing and yet...
    At this point, Barik started to ask me not to pick. "What? Why?" "We're already doomed, it's lost." "Well, let's try. What's wrong in trying?" "Please, don't pick."
    Suuuure, so I don't pick, I get 30 min of deserter and I lose TP, no matter what. At this point at least I would TRY to win it.
    "No, no, don't pick." "Why should I lose TP and not even trying to win?"
    I've picked Vivian, for, as he had said before, we were lacking dmg.
    At that point, his strategy changed. "Oh, write /quit on chat, please" "Sure, so I will lose TP. We will play this and we will win this" "No, it's lost, you're not going to lose TP in this way, trust me, write /quit".
    Friend commented "And that's how you get bad players reaching Grand Masters" sure, they convince someone else to quit in whatever bad composed game. T_T
    Then Zhin started to harass me for not picking a tank (no, apparently he has some psychological block to pick one himself) and not quitting. So, let's report Vivian for throwing.
    I wrote something on the line of "calm down all, we can win this, we just have to play as a team".

Start of the game, guess what? Barik afk. Yeaaaaaah! Of course. Good, so Zhin decided it was the perfect moment to harass everyone else. The standard repertoir: you're all noob, this is lost, it's your fault for not picking tank, you suck, etc, etc, etc. The funny part is that he also said that it's all my fault since I haven't written /quit in chat. "You know, you can write /quit too, right?" But no, because they would have lost TP. But if *I* lose TP it's ok, I suppose.
    "Guys, we can do it in 4, if we play as a team"
    First round: I was able to almost capture on my own (tank-Vivian), but got 3 ulties on me and you know...
    Annoying, but maybe with a good defense... Zhin was still spamming insults/comments/whatever now the fault was my friend's, because Evie is bad. Ok.
    The main problem was Talus always ulting on me and since I had to pick Wrecker, I didn't have cauterize, so killing him was impossible. Then they finished him, but being me already dead, there were not tank-acting champ on the point. We defended with a miracle.
    Respawn. Zhin continued ranting on his own. I mean, we were playing in 4, almost capturing and defending, so I suppose we were not doing that bad. "Stay calm, we can do it"
    And now, the reason why I am writing the rant. Zhin started to insult ME not for game play reasons, but because I was actually trying to keep the team together, in order to do something.
    "Shut up with those motivational speech, you [insults]" "Sure, then stay in a corner and cry, that would solve the situation" I mean, seriously, which is your problem, Zhin? We have this game, so we will try to do our best. It can go, ok, it can not go, amen. But at least I'd tried!
    At that point, Barik wrote "ok, now I'm back".
    WTF?
    Has he got disconnected? Has he got afk on purpose? No idea, but still... "See? Now he's back, we can win this"
    Random insults. Guess what? Damba was now a bot. The hell, what have I done of bad, today?
    So, Zhin went full rage again, against the game, the players, the government and the rain, because yes. Probably even against maple tree, just for being sure.
    Ok, Barik can self heal, flankers can self heal, the only one in need of extra help was me. But I needed Wrecker to contrast their Torvald and also Cauterize for getting rid of Talus. My only heals was +8hp per sec when using shield, great.
    Let's try again. Notwithstanding Zhin's constant harassment, we've captured the point and almost pushed. But then I've died for 3 ulties on me (I suppose they were hating me), so lost the point at 2 meters from push.
    That's when Zhin decided to write insults to my game play, instead of general life-sucks topic. "Vivian, you suck" Of course! The problem was not playing 4vs5 (and still being able to get decent results), but me. GL Zhin, with your intelligence, I'm sure you would find it, sooner or later. So Zhin declared to go afk. Great -_-' we were missing someone else running away.
    "Shut up and play, we can win this".
    So, 2-2. I've started with Cauterize and Nimble. Now I can finally defeat Talus. So Talus decided instead to go for Damba. And, being me main support, I started to defend the Damba, even if he was a bot. Why feeding enemy, I mean?
    When I've reached caut 2 and wrecker 2, Makoa understood ulting on me was useless and started instead to escape. I swear, sometimes playing Vivian is satisfying! At that point, I was actually receiving heals. Yeaaaaaah, Damba was back, too!
    Captured but not pushed, due to a wombo combo of ulties.
    Another respawn time. This is when Zhin stated that "we can win this. If we win, I will give you 300 crystals gift to 3 of you". I guessed he was angry with me. Instead he was angry with Evie, guilty of being useless, it seems. Now all the blame was on my friend for... don't know, he was probably the only one not insulted yet.
    So, Zhin stated again that, if we had won, he would have gifted 300 crystals to "Barik, Vivian and Damba".
    Ok. Speaking about bipolar disorder...

Just for you to know, yes, we won. Still no update about the gift (not that I had ever thought he was sincere). The Vivian-you-suck got most dmg and most kills, even capturing twice. Useless-Evie got second most dmg. Barik, even if away for half of the game, got most obj time and Damba healed almost as their Seris, even if disconnected for one round.
    So, in the end, the "press quit" and the "we're all doomed" guys were proven wrong, we won even if half of the time we were in 4 and we've also had fun.
    Zhin got insulted by everyone for harassment.

Now, guys, let me focus on this: why the hell you're not trying your best no matter what? Why you must be so pliant? Why you don't even want to try? If this is the way you play the game, of course you'll lose, no matter what.
    Throwers. I hate them.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Hello, guys. Rant thread, but it's a different kind of rant thread.
    I was playing ranked, yesterday, but I had a couple of bad disconnections (modem decided it was the right time for a strike, it seems), so I was even unable to come back.
    But this game was ok, stable connection.

However, picking screen, I immediately wrote my usual "Main support, I suck at tank, you've been warned". After the ban, a guy (3rd picker) started to ask first pickers to secure Makoa or Torvald. Since I know who I'm dealing with, I had no doubt he would have NOT saved anything for the team. Problem is that even the 2nd picker ignored everything. So we've ended up with 2 insta-lock. Evie and Zhin.
    So 3rd guy started immediately to flame. "Noooo, 2 flanks, we're lacking dmg, how can we win this, and an Evie level 12, we're doomed!" "Yes, she was level 11, but I've leveled up! ^^ "

CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH, WHY THE HELL YOU MUST REPEAT THIS JOKE EVERY. DAMN. GAME. JUST TO PISS ME OFF, SO THEY GO AFK???

And even better, since I have to quarrel every time I write he's a smurf, I can't even try that to make the 3rd one staying in game!
    "You should not come in ranked with Evie level 12, we would lose this, it's a lost game, I afk" I knew we would have reached the point -_-'
    I wrote "Calm down, it's ok". 3rd picked Barik and 4th picked Damba. Great, so, as usual, no one is reading the chat. Seriously, what's the purpose of drafting phase is NO ONE ON THIS EARTH READS IT???
    I don't play tank in ranked, that would be gifting enemies the game, I write it as a first thing and yet...
    At this point, Barik started to ask me not to pick. "What? Why?" "We're already doomed, it's lost." "Well, let's try. What's wrong in trying?" "Please, don't pick."
    Suuuure, so I don't pick, I get 30 min of deserter and I lose TP, no matter what. At this point at least I would TRY to win it.
    "No, no, don't pick." "Why should I lose TP and not even trying to win?"
    I've picked Vivian, for, as he had said before, we were lacking dmg.
    At that point, his strategy changed. "Oh, write /quit on chat, please" "Sure, so I will lose TP. We will play this and we will win this" "No, it's lost, you're not going to lose TP in this way, trust me, write /quit".
    Friend commented "And that's how you get bad players reaching Grand Masters" sure, they convince someone else to quit in whatever bad composed game. T_T
    Then Zhin started to harass me for not picking a tank (no, apparently he has some psychological block to pick one himself) and not quitting. So, let's report Vivian for throwing.
    I wrote something on the line of "calm down all, we can win this, we just have to play as a team".

Start of the game, guess what? Barik afk. Yeaaaaaah! Of course. Good, so Zhin decided it was the perfect moment to harass everyone else. The standard repertoir: you're all noob, this is lost, it's your fault for not picking tank, you suck, etc, etc, etc. The funny part is that he also said that it's all my fault since I haven't written /quit in chat. "You know, you can write /quit too, right?" But no, because they would have lost TP. But if *I* lose TP it's ok, I suppose.
    "Guys, we can do it in 4, if we play as a team"
    First round: I was able to almost capture on my own (tank-Vivian), but got 3 ulties on me and you know...
    Annoying, but maybe with a good defense... Zhin was still spamming insults/comments/whatever now the fault was my friend's, because Evie is bad. Ok.
    The main problem was Talus always ulting on me and since I had to pick Wrecker, I didn't have cauterize, so killing him was impossible. Then they finished him, but being me already dead, there were not tank-acting champ on the point. We defended with a miracle.
    Respawn. Zhin continued ranting on his own. I mean, we were playing in 4, almost capturing and defending, so I suppose we were not doing that bad. "Stay calm, we can do it"
    And now, the reason why I am writing the rant. Zhin started to insult ME not for game play reasons, but because I was actually trying to keep the team together, in order to do something.
    "Shut up with those motivational speech, you [insults]" "Sure, then stay in a corner and cry, that would solve the situation" I mean, seriously, which is your problem, Zhin? We have this game, so we will try to do our best. It can go, ok, it can not go, amen. But at least I'd tried!
    At that point, Barik wrote "ok, now I'm back".
    WTF?
    Has he got disconnected? Has he got afk on purpose? No idea, but still... "See? Now he's back, we can win this"
    Random insults. Guess what? Damba was now a bot. The hell, what have I done of bad, today?
    So, Zhin went full rage again, against the game, the players, the government and the rain, because yes. Probably even against maple tree, just for being sure.
    Ok, Barik can self heal, flankers can self heal, the only one in need of extra help was me. But I needed Wrecker to contrast their Torvald and also Cauterize for getting rid of Talus. My only heals was +8hp per sec when using shield, great.
    Let's try again. Notwithstanding Zhin's constant harassment, we've captured the point and almost pushed. But then I've died for 3 ulties on me (I suppose they were hating me), so lost the point at 2 meters from push.
    That's when Zhin decided to write insults to my game play, instead of general life-sucks topic. "Vivian, you suck" Of course! The problem was not playing 4vs5 (and still being able to get decent results), but me. GL Zhin, with your intelligence, I'm sure you would find it, sooner or later. So Zhin declared to go afk. Great -_-' we were missing someone else running away.
    "Shut up and play, we can win this".
    So, 2-2. I've started with Cauterize and Nimble. Now I can finally defeat Talus. So Talus decided instead to go for Damba. And, being me main support, I started to defend the Damba, even if he was a bot. Why feeding enemy, I mean?
    When I've reached caut 2 and wrecker 2, Makoa understood ulting on me was useless and started instead to escape. I swear, sometimes playing Vivian is satisfying! At that point, I was actually receiving heals. Yeaaaaaah, Damba was back, too!
    Captured but not pushed, due to a wombo combo of ulties.
    Another respawn time. This is when Zhin stated that "we can win this. If we win, I will give you 300 crystals gift to 3 of you". I guessed he was angry with me. Instead he was angry with Evie, guilty of being useless, it seems. Now all the blame was on my friend for... don't know, he was probably the only one not insulted yet.
    So, Zhin stated again that, if we had won, he would have gifted 300 crystals to "Barik, Vivian and Damba".
    Ok. Speaking about bipolar disorder...

Just for you to know, yes, we won. Still no update about the gift (not that I had ever thought he was sincere). The Vivian-you-suck got most dmg and most kills, even capturing twice. Useless-Evie got second most dmg. Barik, even if away for half of the game, got most obj time and Damba healed almost as their Seris, even if disconnected for one round.
    So, in the end, the "press quit" and the "we're all doomed" guys were proven wrong, we won even if half of the time we were in 4 and we've also had fun.
    Zhin got insulted by everyone for harassment.

Now, guys, let me focus on this: why the hell you're not trying your best no matter what? Why you must be so pliant? Why you don't even want to try? If this is the way you play the game, of course you'll lose, no matter what.
    Throwers. I hate them.
    what region is that and is there lead in the water supply?

Level
    Achievements:
    I played two ranked on my main account over the weekend - I was support in both.

First was a loss 2-4 as one of the front lines got disconnected twice. Looking at Guru it was stacked to the enemy side (3 plats and two golds vs 4 plats and 1 gold) but I think we would have won it if not for the DC.

Second we won 4-2. Enemy had three qualifiers - not exactly fair.

I posted a ridiculous ranked matchup with two masters (that diamond is actually master) on enemy in the MM thread for my secondary account - amazing it went 3-4.

Damn those maple trees. They are the cause of a lot of gaming problems
    Last edited by DaddyOoker; 06-10-2019 at 07:38 AM.