Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Saw the Seris Cottontail skin last night on the main screen...

I know some of you saw my prior posts regarding the rabbit and what it might be shooting and healing with.... Obviously I'm already not a fan of this skin just from the concept.

Anyway, anyone else think that "her" face looks like it could be a man's face?

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    seris=drag-queen confirmed...
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Beta Player Count TheMasterSlayer's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    OB64 was trash
    Support-Ying, Grohk, Pip
    Frontline- Torvald, Ash, Inara, Fernando
    Damage- Tyra, Drogoz, BK, Sha lin
    Flank- Maeve, Evie, Skye

YingTheDestroyer

>>>Click Me!<<<

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    No subliminal message this time?

Level
    Achievements:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/co...youre_welcome/

LOL - someone fixed the face for me.

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    man, we were all so excited about that skin... look at us now...
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you've have a bug, please click
    -->here <--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    man, we were all so excited about that skin... look at us now...
    Excuse me. We? The moment I saw this thing I wanted to burn this skin the second I saw it.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Let me just..... cover that up.....oof and that's just......hopeless? Wait...give her some carrot shades, and i dont know....lips? Mabye keep her regular skin color? can someone help me pls
    Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Well, last night, I ended up losing 20 tp for a fucking win. Great. Match was going rather well, was playing well, suddenly everyone basically crashes and gets kicked out, and I take a huge punishment for it.

After that, I also had a match on brightmarsh. I went Pip, told everyone that I was healing. No one was upset about it. Our team comp was looking good: Ash, Lian, and Pip; we could use another hitscan to help with the drogoz. The 4th person on our team, who really wanted to play support (which, after the last time I gave support to the 4th person on my team and he legit said 'it's useless to heal DPS as a support' will make it impossible for me to give support to just the 4th person) decided to pick Grohk. Sure, that works against the enemy team, I guess? He can ult the Drogoz a bunch, sure? And our last was Inara. All and all, a decent team comp. Moving on to the match start. The Grohk who claimed he was gonna play DPS, decides to pick Totemic Ward, with the worst deck I've ever seen for it (Gale 5, outreach 4, Healing Rain 4, 2 fillers. No ghost walk CDR), and says nothing about it. The entire match, he's trying to play a 3rd tank and basically is refusing to heal anyone, save for the tanks. This puts us at 1 dps, and basically makes the match impossible. We miraculously win the first point, but after that, we just get stomped. The whole time, the Grohk, and the Inara, were blaming our Lian for not being able to deal with a Drogoz alone on brightmarsh. Sure, Lian counters Drogoz, on a more open map where he doesn't have a whole lot of options as to where he can go. We somehow got the match somewhat close, either 2-3 or 3-3, and we have to ult early. Grohk has Morale Boost, he should get his ult like, 2-3 times, right? Wrong. He ults once, and just feeds with it, and every time he respawned after. I didn't even have any morale boost, and I managed to almost get my ult back before the round ended, doing my damn best to just carry the team in the last point fight, hell, I killed both the tanks, what's 2 more dps? But alas, I couldn't do much because this Grohk kept slapping his totem down on the tanks who were at full health, or under caut 3. Literally, that is the only reason the Grohk got anywhere near my healing, was because of him healing caut 3 tanks for 90% of the match. I was, once again, forced to play secondary DPS, and main support when I picked Pip, getting roughly 20 kills, and 150k healing. All because this guy thought it was a great idea to throw and troll, we lost that match literally in the first round. I am getting so fucking sick of people just throwing when they see my support Pip. It is insane.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    Well, last night, I ended up losing 20 tp for a fucking win. Great. Match was going rather well, was playing well, suddenly everyone basically crashes and gets kicked out, and I take a huge punishment for it.

After that, I also had a match on brightmarsh. I went Pip, told everyone that I was healing. No one was upset about it. Our team comp was looking good: Ash, Lian, and Pip; we could use another hitscan to help with the drogoz. The 4th person on our team, who really wanted to play support (which, after the last time I gave support to the 4th person on my team and he legit said 'it's useless to heal DPS as a support' will make it impossible for me to give support to just the 4th person) decided to pick Grohk. Sure, that works against the enemy team, I guess? He can ult the Drogoz a bunch, sure? And our last was Inara. All and all, a decent team comp. Moving on to the match start. The Grohk who claimed he was gonna play DPS, decides to pick Totemic Ward, with the worst deck I've ever seen for it (Gale 5, outreach 4, Healing Rain 4, 2 fillers. No ghost walk CDR), and says nothing about it. The entire match, he's trying to play a 3rd tank and basically is refusing to heal anyone, save for the tanks. This puts us at 1 dps, and basically makes the match impossible. We miraculously win the first point, but after that, we just get stomped. The whole time, the Grohk, and the Inara, were blaming our Lian for not being able to deal with a Drogoz alone on brightmarsh. Sure, Lian counters Drogoz, on a more open map where he doesn't have a whole lot of options as to where he can go. We somehow got the match somewhat close, either 2-3 or 3-3, and we have to ult early. Grohk has Morale Boost, he should get his ult like, 2-3 times, right? Wrong. He ults once, and just feeds with it, and every time he respawned after. I didn't even have any morale boost, and I managed to almost get my ult back before the round ended, doing my damn best to just carry the team in the last point fight, hell, I killed both the tanks, what's 2 more dps? But alas, I couldn't do much because this Grohk kept slapping his totem down on the tanks who were at full health, or under caut 3. Literally, that is the only reason the Grohk got anywhere near my healing, was because of him healing caut 3 tanks for 90% of the match. I was, once again, forced to play secondary DPS, and main support when I picked Pip, getting roughly 20 kills, and 150k healing. All because this guy thought it was a great idea to throw and troll, we lost that match literally in the first round. I am getting so fucking sick of people just throwing when they see my support Pip. It is insane.
    Well I wish I was put with pips like you because last time I played comp, my team didn't have a healer and my last teammate to chose picked pip. So I told him your going to heal right? He said ya so i thought i was good. I and boy oh boy pip was using catalyst. So i hit him up with "need healing". And you want to know what he said? "no". Pip mains are something else aren't they? However not all pips are useless.
    Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.