Thread: Ranked play feedback

Ranked play feedback

I believe there should be a minimum level requirement per champion in ranked play. When you're team is trying to play ranked and you get randoms that pick characters they have never played before it can ruin an entire game. My suggestion would be character level no less than five. This ensures people are atleast somewhat familiar with the champion chosen and hopefully have a card setup. Not just going in blind with a default loadout.
    Also when it comes to ranked I believe each team should get up to three bans now based on the number of champions, I assume you plan on doing this the next time a character is added but just throwing that out there.

The split seasons.
    I'm not sure how exactly the split seasons work. That being said, I was very dismayed when the split happened and I had to do the placement matches again. This is because I went from Gold I 75/100 tp down to Gold V 0/100 having won 3 out of 5 matches. Is that normal? Losing all that progress even though you won the majority of your placements?

Thank you for reading and have a good day,

LeeroyJenkins91

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyJenkins91 View Post
    This is because I went from Gold I 75/100 tp down to Gold V 0/100 having won 3 out of 5 matches.

Same situation here... It is annoying.