Thread: Champions are eternal???

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Question Champions are eternal???

I was looking through the in-game store, just out of curiosity, when I noticed in the 'Bundles' category of the 'Items' section there was something called: 'Champions are Eternal'.

It appears to be a legendary avatar available for 50 crystals, and according to the bundle's description:
    "In honor of Caio "EuMsmSuaMae" Oliveira. 100% of the revenue from this avatar will be sent to Instituto Sou Da Paz."

I don't recall this ever being mentioned or referred to before, and was wondering what the story/reason behind it is?
    As there appears to be no visible avatar on display to show what is being purchased.

Is this just a bug or something that slipped through when it was intended for a later patch?

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePugThug View Post
    I was looking through the in-game store, just out of curiosity, when I noticed in the 'Bundles' category of the 'Items' section there was something called: 'Champions are Eternal'.

It appears to be a legendary avatar available for 50 crystals, and according to the bundle's description:
    "In honor of Caio "EuMsmSuaMae" Oliveira. 100% of the revenue from this avatar will be sent to Instituto Sou Da Paz."

I don't recall this ever being mentioned or referred to before, and was wondering what the story/reason behind it is?
    As there appears to be no visible avatar on display to show what is being purchased.

Is this just a bug or something that slipped through when it was intended for a later patch?
    if I remember correctly someone with some sort of impact on paladins and or it's community died, possibly in a shooting

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    This bundle was made in honor of Caio, who was a Brazilian player who died in the Suzano School Shooting here in Brazil, alongside around 8~ other students. This bundle got a more serious repercussion around here because of that because the br content creators were notified. I'm pretty sure it went pretty more unoticed outside the Brazilian Server