Thread: Skye Balance

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Skye Balance

Mobility buff

Champions whom names start with 'S' has sealth. Its a pretty cool addition to their kits. But skye based around it too much, it can be too easy countered by illuminate, this is why she was useless for a long time... My solution idea is:

Hidden: Lasts for 3s. It increases her movement speed by 100%. (Still add sealth, of course!)
    -Add a new sprint animation for this skill.
    // Illuminate whouldn't be as important as now against her, because she would use sealth for a shorter time and it doesn't counter her movement speed.

Hidden rework entails that the card based on this skill must be reworked:
    Cloak: Hidden lasts {0.4|0.4}s longer.
    Ninja: Gain {10|10}% additional Movement Speed during Hidden.

She still needs some more mobility, because I also suggested to nerf her dmg in the next post...
    -Reduce the cooldown time of Hidden from 15s to 10s.
    -Reduce Shadow Affinity's bonus from {1|1}s to {0.5|0.5}s.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-27-2019 at 08:36 AM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Skye shouldn't be a DD champion

Now she is a good damage dealer. I think this buff solution wasn't that great, because she changed class. So she can not creaping well but deals too much dmg.

She has too much ammo and she can use her dmg skill too often. This is why worth to use her as a Damage Dealer.
    -Renerf her ammo count from 25 to 20.
    -Decrepify: Poison slows the effected enemies by {5|5}% for 3s. (no more ammo)
    -Nimble Fingers: Reduce its duration from 5s to 2s.
    // It was OP before her ammo buff and Decrepify's ammo boost, it would be OP again after those buffs have removed.
    -Poisoner: Reduce its bonus from {1|1}s to {0.4|0.4}s.
    // Poison bolt has no too low cd by default, but this card can reduce it too high scaled. (8s->3s)
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-26-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Level
    Achievements:

Card balance changes for Skye

Twilight Armor: Increase its ammo buff from {2|2} to {3|3}.
    // {2|2} ammo is not even good for Seris, whos ammos deal much more damage.

Tactical Reload rework: Your first Weapon shot out of Hidden deals {50|50} bonus damage.
    // Ammo generation after getting an elimination is good for a DD champion, but not for a flanker because they don't attack the whole team, so the have time for reload after getting the elimination. Its bonus is much less than the old Suprise attack's bonus, because I also suggested to decrease the cd of Hidden in an other post.

Slip Away: Buff its bonus from {3|3}% to {6|6}%.
    // Its {3|3}% is nothing compared by Victory Rush's speed bonus. Victory Rush has its bonus for a little shorter period, but gives it when Skye realy needs it: escaping after getting an elimination.

Emergency Exit: You automatically enter Stealth when you drop below 40% Health. This effect can happen once every 60/30/20/15/10 sec.
    // Its current form is worth to use this card only on lvl1, because its higher tiers doesn't dubles, triples... its bonus.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-26-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Level
    Achievements:

Skye's Smoke and Dagger

I'm a support main, so I realy like that Skye has a healer talent! But it's realy weak
    It definitly needs buffs. Realy hard buffs.

First of all I would like to prevent to buff this talent too much by specific cards, so I suggest to add some supplements to the talent:
    It also increases the Duration and the Coolodwn time of Smoke Screen by 3s.

It needs a buff and I don't find logical that it can heal everybody in the team, except her. I think if it could heal Skye as well, it would be much better.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Please keep all posts to do with a single topic in 1 thread. No need to create separate threads for the same champion, so I've merged your posts for now.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    For Smoke & Dagger I think add a second charge can be very good but the heal can't be cumulate.

And for Skye Poison I would change this :

- Poison Arrow : Lauch 3 arrow which each remove 10% of the max Health in 4s --> 3s.

- Debilitate : Remove "twice as fast"

With this balance the basic Skye will be better and the Poison Skye deal the same damage but with 1s more.

- Poisoner : Reduce CD 1s --> 0.7s

I don't know why a Champion can reduce the CD more than 50% with a card.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    ive got no problem on skye i can rekt tanks and DMG if you sneak cause i found player who pick skye dont go around on the enemy and they aim like a potato to me i got no problem even the enemy use illuminate.