Thread: PS4 Constant Crashing

PS4 Constant Crashing

Game loves to crash at any point. On the main menu, loading into a lobby or even at any point during a match. Not only is it annoying but I get deserter penalties.

Error Code: CE-34878-0

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I play on PlayStation 4 and rarely have had a freeze or crash. Maybe a total of six times since I started playing during beta. Four of thoise ti es I've been able to quit and then rejoin the match.

Question: Is your console using wifi or is it hardwired? I am harwired.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Please submit a Support Ticket at http://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Moved to Tech Support.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

I have a wired connection.

I've yet to see if I can rejoin a match. The crash is either near the end of a match so I can't join back in time or it happens during champion selection. Doesn't help that i'm trying to complete the battle pass challenges.