Thread: Hi-Rez Account Link

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Hi-Rez Account Link

Hi!
    Not too sure where to put this so I'll just leave it here. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section! Also bear with me because this is gonna be kind of confusing~
    So, I had two different accounts on my ps4 when I started playing Paladins and I linked the wrong one to my Hi-Rez account. I ended up linking my twitch and Mixer as well and didn't notice anything until I realized my mixer points were going to the wrong profile. I've tried unlinking everything but it just automatically reconnects to the wrong profile again.
    I was wondering if I deleted my Hi-Rez would that wipe my progress on my ps4? I was thinking of deleting it and re-linking with a new one if that would work or is it a one and done type of deal?
    Yea...i'm confused too but any help would be appreciated XD

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    im no expert, but here it goes... my best advice is to submit a support ticket, if no one replies (its happened to me often) i would try and make a new hi rez account and link that one to your main account (assuming nothing is linked to it already) hope that helps, good luck!
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    flank: Androxus, Evie, Fernando
    damage: strix, bomb King, pip
    tank: makoa, Khan, Buck
    support: furia, jenos, Skye