Thread: My balancing for the Flank

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

My balancing for the Flank

Androxus

- Defiance : Increase damage 520 --> 600, decrease the range of 15%.

For me, before the nerf of Defiance it was not the amount of damage but the range of the fist that was to big.

- Cursed Cylinder : ADD : During Accursed Arm you can fire 1 more explosive blast.

Can we call this a talent ???

Buck

- Bulk Up : Recovery heal can't go below 500 HP and your maximun Health increase by 200 (2300 --> 2500).

- Recovery : Heal for 1000 over 1.5s --> 1.2s

- Bounce House : Heroic Leap deals 600 --> 500 more damage and knocks up enemies within 20 --> 25 units of where you land.

- Heroic Leap : Now deal 200 damage.

- Deep Breath : Activating Recovery grant you 6% --> 4% damage reduction for 2s --> 3s.

- Reconstruction : Reduce CD of Recovery by 1s --> 0.7s.

- Rapid Sustain : While below 50% Health receive 5% --> 6% increased healing.

- Street Sweeper : Reload 5% --> 7% faster.

I think Buck is a Champion who has the opportunity to play with his 3 talents.

Before Buck was played with Bulk Up which was very strong and receive a nerf on Recovery.
    Before Buck can use Recovery every 5s, so he had 2600 Health constantly and 40% reduce damage for 3s (more than 50% of the time).
    Now with this balance, Buck can use Recovery every 6.5s, heal himself at a minimum of 500 HP in 1.2s, he have 2500 Health constantly and 20% reduce damage for 3s (less than 50% of the time).

Lex

- Magnums : Reduce max ammo 12 --> 10.

You can miss half of the shoot but you can still kill someone. If Androxus miss 2 shoots he can't kill someone.

Skye

- Poison Bolts : Fires 3 bolts in succesion, each dealing 10% maximum Health damage overs 4s --> 3s.

- Debilitate : Poison Bolts now deals 25% --> 30% more damage. Remove "twice as fast".

- Smoke & Dagger : Smoke Screen have 2 charges, but the amount of heal can't be add.

- Poisoner : Reduce the CD of Poison Bolts by 1s --> 0.8s.

Talus

- Inner Strength : Rune of Travel reduce the CD of Overcharge and Blitz Upper by 100% --> 60%.

Talus can too easily win a fight, he use Overcharge after use Rune of Travel, heals himself of 500 minimum and use a second time Overcharge.

Zhin

- Billow : Disperse into smoke, become untargetable and gain 30% movement speed for 1.5s --> 2s.

- Smolder : Heal for 33% --> 30% of your max Health per second.

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Buck needs 2 less seconds on his leap imo.
    I still prefer the tanky version...

And no , delibitate needs a rework. That card is so unfun, braindead and broken.
    Turn it into a less bursty thing that requires skill.

what about koga and moji bro i think they are the ones who needs to here on this list

Koga

koga's kit seems very weak to me in flank class like his kit is just designed to play like a damager instead of a flanker.
    there is very few cards to give him advantage as a flank but none help him escape easily.

people mostly play him as a flank with no cooldown which seems to be a big problem his whole kit is so good but he is forced to use it on the cost of his energy.
    like on SMG mode he can just use his SMG to fight but he can't risk to switch to claws mode to lose his energy.
    also on claws mode his energy is lost so he doesn't have any resources to escape.

the energy bar seems to be the most annoying thing whenever i play koga. it looks like something that is limiting me to play a champion the way i want him to play with the combination all his skills. it stops me to stick a single mode the whole game.

even imani can use more than one stances but having cooldown gives her a good way to fight

i would give my opinion based on the present system of koga's kit(energy system).
    i would recommend to give koga's shadow steps increased range in his kit so that he could escape easily without wasting his energy.
    most of the time koga dies while escaping because he is not left with energy to fight anyone because of ammo builds.
    lot of people waste energy to gain ammo and heals.
    increased range can help him reach a secure place without wasting much energy and might change the playstyle of koga.
    skewer should not consume all energy because after using skewer you are good as dead but if you use it to escape then
    may be you can escape because as i said after using skewer you are good as dead because other champions can hunt you easily after using skewer.
    skewer should just use one energy giving koga two energy to heal himself in SMG mode or they can use it to escape even far without getting heals or they can use three skewer to give 2100 damage combo so it is better that damage on skewer should be reduced or just remove.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3rre07 View Post
    Androxus

- Defiance : Increase damage 520 --> 600, decrease the range of 15%.

For me, before the nerf of Defiance it was not the amount of damage but the range of the fist that was to big.

- Cursed Cylinder : ADD : During Accursed Arm you can fire 1 more explosive blast.

Can we call this a talent ???

Buck

- Bulk Up : Recovery heal can't go below 500 HP and your maximun Health increase by 200 (2300 --> 2500).

- Recovery : Heal for 1000 over 1.5s --> 1.2s

- Bounce House : Heroic Leap deals 600 --> 500 more damage and knocks up enemies within 20 --> 25 units of where you land.

- Heroic Leap : Now deal 200 damage.

- Deep Breath : Activating Recovery grant you 6% --> 4% damage reduction for 2s --> 3s.

- Reconstruction : Reduce CD of Recovery by 1s --> 0.7s.

- Rapid Sustain : While below 50% Health receive 5% --> 6% increased healing.

- Street Sweeper : Reload 5% --> 7% faster.

I think Buck is a Champion who has the opportunity to play with his 3 talents.

Before Buck was played with Bulk Up which was very strong and receive a nerf on Recovery.
    Before Buck can use Recovery every 5s, so he had 2600 Health constantly and 40% reduce damage for 3s (more than 50% of the time).
    Now with this balance, Buck can use Recovery every 6.5s, heal himself at a minimum of 500 HP in 1.2s, he have 2500 Health constantly and 20% reduce damage for 3s (less than 50% of the time).

Lex

- Magnums : Reduce max ammo 12 --> 10.

You can miss half of the shoot but you can still kill someone. If Androxus miss 2 shoots he can't kill someone.

Skye

- Poison Bolts : Fires 3 bolts in succesion, each dealing 10% maximum Health damage overs 4s --> 3s.

- Debilitate : Poison Bolts now deals 25% --> 30% more damage. Remove "twice as fast".

- Smoke & Dagger : Smoke Screen have 2 charges, but the amount of heal can't be add.

- Poisoner : Reduce the CD of Poison Bolts by 1s --> 0.8s.

Talus

- Inner Strength : Rune of Travel reduce the CD of Overcharge and Blitz Upper by 100% --> 60%.

Talus can too easily win a fight, he use Overcharge after use Rune of Travel, heals himself of 500 minimum and use a second time Overcharge.

Zhin

- Billow : Disperse into smoke, become untargetable and gain 30% movement speed for 1.5s --> 2s.

- Smolder : Heal for 33% --> 30% of your max Health per second.
    Y que pasa con maeve ?
    Es un personaje divertido pero muy frágil y difícil de usar .
    Creo que necesito un pequeño ajuste en su kit base y en algunas cartas que le son inútiles en cualquier situación

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Y que pasa con maeve ?
    Es un personaje divertido pero muy frágil y difícil de usar .
    Creo que necesito un pequeño ajuste en su kit base y en algunas cartas que le son inútiles en cualquier situación
    Translation:
    And what about maeve? It is a fun character but very fragile and difficult to use. I think I need a small adjustment in your base kit and in some cards that are useless in any situation.
    --------------------
    That depends on how u want to buff her. Maeve is pretty strong and balanced right now. Giving her HP buff for example would be a bit much given how much mobility and burst she has with her 2 talent. I'd propose letting pounce act as a weapon attack so that it can have some good synergies with Jones boost for example while increasing the pounce dmg in rogues gambit from 10 to 30%dmg

Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Neither Koga nor Maeve need buffs - Koga is already doing far too much damage with claws and even had his ult buffed recently, and Maeve's street justice is just ridiculous in application, because it cannot be countered, even with shield. I would decrease its bonus to at least 30% or make it shieldable.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Please don't necro.

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.