Thread: My balancing for the Flank

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

My balancing for the Flank

Androxus

- Defiance : Increase damage 520 --> 600, decrease the range of 15%.

For me, before the nerf of Defiance it was not the amount of damage but the range of the fist that was to big.

- Cursed Cylinder : ADD : During Accursed Arm you can fire 1 more explosive blast.

Can we call this a talent ???

Buck

- Bulk Up : Recovery heal can't go below 500 HP and your maximun Health increase by 200 (2300 --> 2500).

- Recovery : Heal for 1000 over 1.5s --> 1.2s

- Bounce House : Heroic Leap deals 600 --> 500 more damage and knocks up enemies within 20 --> 25 units of where you land.

- Heroic Leap : Now deal 200 damage.

- Deep Breath : Activating Recovery grant you 6% --> 4% damage reduction for 2s --> 3s.

- Reconstruction : Reduce CD of Recovery by 1s --> 0.7s.

- Rapid Sustain : While below 50% Health receive 5% --> 6% increased healing.

- Street Sweeper : Reload 5% --> 7% faster.

I think Buck is a Champion who has the opportunity to play with his 3 talents.

Before Buck was played with Bulk Up which was very strong and receive a nerf on Recovery.
    Before Buck can use Recovery every 5s, so he had 2600 Health constantly and 40% reduce damage for 3s (more than 50% of the time).
    Now with this balance, Buck can use Recovery every 6.5s, heal himself at a minimum of 500 HP in 1.2s, he have 2500 Health constantly and 20% reduce damage for 3s (less than 50% of the time).

Lex

- Magnums : Reduce max ammo 12 --> 10.

You can miss half of the shoot but you can still kill someone. If Androxus miss 2 shoots he can't kill someone.

Skye

- Poison Bolts : Fires 3 bolts in succesion, each dealing 10% maximum Health damage overs 4s --> 3s.

- Debilitate : Poison Bolts now deals 25% --> 30% more damage. Remove "twice as fast".

- Smoke & Dagger : Smoke Screen have 2 charges, but the amount of heal can't be add.

- Poisoner : Reduce the CD of Poison Bolts by 1s --> 0.8s.

Talus

- Inner Strength : Rune of Travel reduce the CD of Overcharge and Blitz Upper by 100% --> 60%.

Talus can too easily win a fight, he use Overcharge after use Rune of Travel, heals himself of 500 minimum and use a second time Overcharge.

Zhin

- Billow : Disperse into smoke, become untargetable and gain 30% movement speed for 1.5s --> 2s.

- Smolder : Heal for 33% --> 30% of your max Health per second.

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Buck needs 2 less seconds on his leap imo.
    I still prefer the tanky version...

And no , delibitate needs a rework. That card is so unfun, braindead and broken.
    Turn it into a less bursty thing that requires skill.