Thread: My balancing for the Support

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

My balancing for the Support

Ying

- Resonance : ADD : Increase the damage of Shatter 500 --> 700.

- Brittle : Reduce the CD of Shatter by 0.5s --> 0.55s. (2.5s --> 2.75s).

Since the nerf of Brittle (0.7s --> 0.5s) Ying disappeared. She joined Pip and Grohk heal which are never play. This slight up should make it come back without being as strong as before.

Grohk

- Healing Totem : Decrease CD 15s --> 14s. Increase the radius of 10%.

Basically the Totem is the only way for Grohk to heal himself and his allies but the Totem is very bad, only 1000 HP, little radius and the CD is too long.

- Ghost Walk : Become untargetable ang gain 20% --> 25% movement speed for 1s --> 1.2s.

12s CD for only 1s of invincibility is not very good, sure he can heal himself during the Ghost Walk which is very strong 420 Health for 1s, but Ghost Walk is used as a regenerating ability and not just like a movement ability, its too bad. I prefer that Ghost Walk is used as a movement ability, even at reduce of 50% the heal he receive during Ghost Walk.

Pip

- Combat Medic : ADD : Touch an allie with Healing Potion increase your fire rate of 40% during 2s.

- Reload : NEW : Reduce Healing Potion CD by {0.6|0.6}s. (NEW Name --> Expert in concoction).

Change this card would be better because it reduces the CD simply, while the previous card allows you to send 2 Healing Potion at the same time, who, I think is useless with Mega Potion, what is the use of healing 4800 Health in 1s and after need to wait 8s to send another Healing Potion, while now you can heal someone of 2400 every 5s (without Chronos) without worrying about anything.

Jenos

- Astral Cycle : NEW : Increase the additional heal of Astral Mark by {2%|2%} (220 --> 242). (NEW Name --> Benediction of the stats).

- Retrograde : Reduce the CD of Astral Mark by 0.5s --> 0.6s.

Since his up Jenos can reach a good amount of heal, as much as Damba or Seris, but the probleme is he can do this without a talent which increase the heal just like Damba or Seris.
    So he have the talent Luminary which increase the damage of 15% for 3 allies at the same time it is too strong, I saw some match of the PPL and Jenos is generally chose by one of the first 3 pick.
    With this balance Jenos will be able to increase the damage for 2 allies only at the begining of the game, and heal as much as before.

- Stellar Wind : When Jenos don't move during Stellar Wind the CD begin.

Avoid to have all the time the third view.
    Last edited by Pi3rre07; 05-19-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Basically you want every support buffed.

Simple way to balance support:

- Finally change cauterize from 30/60/90 to 25/50/75.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Just NO to everything in this thread.
    Balance requires allot of thinking of how it will effect the game.
    You cant just make this many huge changes and expect it to blow up the entire game.

If you think something needs a buff you should stick to one champ and explain why you think so and the issues that you are trying to correct with said changes.

If your actually wanting it to be taken seriously.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hi Shadowpuppy,
    I took into account what you told me, and I'm staying base on the things that matter the most to me.

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Grohk is actually kinda insane right now, and can achieve 100% totem uptime in the later game, and is a really good damage dealer if played in that play style, so those changes are just a big no. The only thing I could say to add to him in general, would be like, 100 totem HP. And the reason as to why Ghost Walk is really strong, is because it cleanses any debuff on you if you can activate it. Caut? Yep. Revealed? Pretty sure. Slowed? 100%. It also activates instantly.

Also, for Pip, again, just no. If you were to add that to combat medic, it would most likely make mega potion 100% outclassed, when that is supposed to be for if you have two tanks. Additionally, let's not rename cards, that name is bad, I'm sorry. Reload is fine as it is, both current card state and name.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I'd personally prefer dim link pre fire unnerf, rather than 700 dmg per shatter. I can assure you that, with 700 dmg per shatter, my Ying could win a game on her own.
    Grohk is quite good at the moment. If you want to buff his healing play style (that it's rarely used), you can add the 1s cooldown reduction on totem on Totemic Ward talent, instead than in basic kit. Or that would be OP.

@BuddySpy: why? Again, supports don't need to see Cauterize lowered, this is a buff to THE TEAM, not to the supports. Supports need their HP, speed, movement ability, dmg output, CC UNNERFED. We have enough of being able to play healing bot or healing bot.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This is really good talking about support buffs.Most of the time its always a heal bot play style as valkure said.I want to see supports perform well in other tasks also,makes the game more interesting and not like a flank dives in and you are dead
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddySpy View Post
    Basically you want every support buffed.

Simple way to balance support:

- Finally change cauterize from 30/60/90 to 25/50/75.
    I totaly agree!

This is the blanace change what is needed!

Supporter's force isn't that bad, just Cauterize is OP as hell. Even against a supportless team: they use some selfheal specific loadouts and items and it's worth to buy Cauterize against them, even if their selfheal isn't even colse to a real healer's heals.

The team composition is irrelevant. We don't have to thinking about which item would be the best here... If you not play as Damba than early Cauterize won't be a bad pick, but maybe the best pick. Simple as 1*1. Other items has raison d'etre: somethink they are good, sometimes not. Make your decision. The fact of Cauterize exists isn't incites you to make any more decision until it won't be nerfed.

Maybe is keeps the game playable now, because the heal of the supporters has a realy big impact in the game. Play without supporter means your chanse to win falls from 50% to 5%. This is why I suggested to increase the cd of the ally heal skills. The higher cd would also make the heal cd reducer cards worse (lower ratio bonus). Supporters are healbot often is because maximalization of these cards is meta.

But supporters aren't bad now! They just have card inbalances, what I suggested to fix many times. I'm an average skilled player, but look at my ranked stats: https://imgur.com/5vcH2jx
    I just used my heal skill and piramy fire alternately...
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Caut nerf to 25/50/75 would be a good thing to add more sustain to the burst meta,and just a bit survivability on supports. Currently most of them are easy killable targets, with a supportive Loadout you get easily killed in a second by dps or flanks.

Healing impact is not as big as you think. Yes, it enables tanks, helps the dps, but good healing never turns the table. You can heal bad dps all you want, it wont matter, you will still lack dmg and lose.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    @Pi3rre07
    i dont play ying or grohk, so im not going to comment on them. Pip changes are bad, like catmandude Said combat medic would outshine Mega potion, while reload would become another basic cooldown reduce card that doesnt require Any Skill. I Also dont agree with the jenos changes. I see your point, But it wont change that Jenos Will use the same cards in every game.

@everyone that talks about nerfing caut
    I dont see how this would solve any problems. My problem with caut is that You have to Buy it every game. Nerfing it wont change that you still need to Buy it in order to Counter healing.