Thread: The bug "SSL CERTIFICATE REVOKE" has happened again over the forums.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points

Exclamation The bug "SSL CERTIFICATE REVOKE" has happened again over the forums.

The first post in this thread will make it clear what I'm talking about. So basically, you can't login to this site unless you are using your phone. I'm sure it's happening to everyone, anyhow, let's just get to the point. look at this thread : http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ate-is-Revoked
    I have the same error on my PC. it says connection was reset or took too long to respond if you tamper with browser settings but says the error like on the given link
    Pls help resolve this issue pls

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points
    Even chrome quit. At this point they should redirect forum traffic to steam community or Reddit.

PS: You can make IE work by turning off "Check for server certificate revocation" in advanced settings. You should not be doing this but if you must, that works.
    Last edited by DaddyOoker; 05-14-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points
    I don't have that in my chrome browser or it's sort of different but anyhow I found out that this error is gonna be fixed from tomorrow since the certificate whatsoever is going to be renewed and expired in 28 or 29 sep so I'm not gonna be surprised later on.

Level
    Achievements:
    Here's a way to do it with Chrome on Windows 10.
    Right click the window icon. Click Run.
    Paste this: chrome --ignore-certificate-errors
    into the box. If you did it right a warning message will display.
    You should be able to login. Please, temporary use only.
    Think ranked needs to raise the requirements?
    Post here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...tes-suggestion or anywhere else about it.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    We've been working with Evil Mojo to try and get the certificate back up, but it's taking a while as we have to wait for them.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    We've been working with Evil Mojo to try and get the certificate back up, but it's taking a while as we have to wait for them.
    Me holding breath
    Think ranked needs to raise the requirements?
    Post here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...tes-suggestion or anywhere else about it.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    Can we pls get an update on how they are handling the situation at this moment? There's just a lot I wanna share in the forums including my 1st ever champ concept so I'd appreciate it.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PoTAToSNlpEr View Post
    Can we pls get an update on how they are handling the situation at this moment? There's just a lot I wanna share in the forums including my 1st ever champ concept so I'd appreciate it.
    We were told that they are working on something for the forums that should hopefully solve the problem. We don't have a timeline for it, as Evil Mojo are still developing it. Can't give out more info, sorry.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.