Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I missing something?

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    For casual, I know it auto-picks sometimes. I don't what the conditions are for it to do so. I've even had it auto-pick in a ranked match because I couldn't decide quick enough (luckily it picked my top support so no problem) - random bug or a thing, IDK.

If you think you are compatible with some of the people on your team why not friend them and create a party? You still will have new enemy though and still re-Q.

I agree 20 min for first offense is excessive. Maybe 5 min. There is a thread regarding this here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...till-justified
    Maybe you can chime in there.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Why does the whole lobby get reset and restarts a Queue?
    Because EvilMojo hasn't come up with an creative solution.

It would seem to me that I would keep a "backup" person for a Queue just in case a single person does not accept.
    However there are multiple parts to this.

1) The initial Queue which lasts 30s.
    2) The Draft Phrase which can last up to 5 minutes. (At least the old Draft Phrase)

Number 1 is solvable by the idea mentioned earlier without to many issues.
    Number 2 is not.

There are creative solutions to Number 1.
    Number 2 there really isn't much you can do.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Support Skye is a better healer than Jenos.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    In the old battlefield days, a bunch of people would join a game, and you could play with the same people all night. No re-queuing, just loading screens for different maps etc. If someone was being a dick you could vote kick them. People would leave and be replaced by new players. It was just fluid and streamline. You could really get a flavour of who you wanted to add to friends list, then chat on the forums, organise games etc.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Again, I might be missing Something, but it seems the only way to add friends is via the Social tab, where you have to manually type in a players name to search for them. And the fact that there are YouTube tutorials on how to do this means the games UI is flawed. You should be able to just click on a player's name whilst in-game and have an option to send friend request. Keep it quick and simple.

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I remember back in original COD days that you picked a server and everyone could stay on it for hours.
    I put servers in my favorites which had a bunch of regulars. People ran their own servers too.
    Totally different architecture though.

You can friend from the social tab as you said.
    You can do it from the scoreboard by clicking the friend icon to the right of a person's name.
    On the profile history screen, when viewing a prior match you can click the same icon there.
    (On PC, the icon is blue and looks like a fat exclamation point with a +)

If you're on console maybe someone familiar with it can tell you how - assuming it's different.