Thread: Talents of the double weapon champions

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Talents of the double weapon champions

Double weapon means you can choose the better style in the certain moment. You have to know which is better for the situations, thinging forward and you can change your style. It is cool. But there are talents in the game which buffs only on of the weapons make it better in each situations. It destroys the mentioned benefits, so tjose talents should be removed. Strix is definitly fine in the aspect, theres no talent what could incite him to use only Talon Rifle or Side Arm.

Koga:
    His Dragon Fangs makes his Dragon Stance (what are much better than Submachine Guns) able to use literally always, what causes his Submachine Guns are not used with this style. It should be reworked. My suggestion is: Dragon Stance no longer consumes Energy, lasts for 2 cuts and can be activated only on full Health and Energy.

Imani:
    Two of her talents are weapon buffer, all of these should be removed for meet the requirements :/
    My ideas for new/reworked talents:
    Master of Elements: The full mana attacks also gain the bonus of the removed talents. (The bouncing ice also deals 650 damage, and slows.)
    Pyromania: You gain 50% damage reduction while using Inferno Cannon.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-09-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I like the suggestion for Imani. Since her release, I have felt that the Splitting Ice was too powerful, Pyromania was underpowered, and neither of them encourage swapping.

However, swapping Dragon Stance to last for only 2 cuts makes it a completely worthless talent. Then putting the limitation of only activating it on full health AND energy? You're just asking for a nerf to Koga in general, not an effective re-balance of his talent.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    This suggestion is only about Koga's Dragon Stance talent, it can't nerf him in general.

It would let him deal 1300 bursty damage at the bigining of the strike, after he swap's weapon by force and still able to attack with his SMG's with full magazine, full energy (Dragon Stance doesn't consumes energy with this talent) and full health (Dragon Stance neither consumes energy with this talent).

I think it is a buff for Dragon Stance, because it no longer consumes health. But he should use all of his weapons, wouldn't able to use only the stronger.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    These ideas are interesting, I like that your trying to find a way to utilize both stances for koga and imani, I think the 50%damage reduction while using inferno cannon should be a card.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    These ideas are interesting, I like that your trying to find a way to utilize both stances for koga and imani, I think the 50%damage reduction while using inferno cannon should be a card.
    NO! Please! If anything, Inferno Cannon is overpowered! Having 50% DR would literally make Imani the best champion.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Oh mb
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    flank: Androxus, Evie, Fernando
    damage: strix, bomb King, pip
    tank: makoa, Khan, Buck
    support: furia, jenos, Skye

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post
    NO! Please! If anything, Inferno Cannon is overpowered! Having 50% DR would literally make Imani the best champion.
    true, imagine a moving planted with 50% dr.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    true, imagine a moving planted with 50% dr.
    I also think that it would be OP as a lvl5 bonus of a card. This is why I suggested it to be a talent, not a card. Maybe 40% dr would be enaugh for a talent too. You can consult about it...
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-23-2019 at 07:46 AM.