Thread: What does Ruckus needs

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Cool What does Ruckus needs

He isn't a real frontliner, but we like him because of his high damage output. We like his rockets. He is one-talent champion, so when we don't pick Rocket Barrage we have way less rockets what is not fun. His rocket based cards are realy good with that talent but almost useless with any other talent. It's not good.

First of all I would like to remove Rocket Barrage, and add 2 charges of Rockets into his base kit, because he sucks with the other talents. Those talents needs some buff, and rockets the things what we are missing when using those talents.

Aerial Assault would be still realy bad, because its even much worse than Flux Generator. I would like to add an other fun and Advance based bonus for this: Ruckus can use Advance while using Hexa Fire! Ultimate's only handicap is that he can't move while using it as e.g. Tyra can. This new buff with Advance would be awesome! It could make many destroying ult plays!!

By the end we need a new talent insted of the removed one. I would like to bring back his old Overcharge with a hard buff, because it was always realy underpowered.
    Overcharge: Miniguns deal 80% more damage based on missing health.
    (It means 0% dmg bonus on 100% hp, 80% dmg bonus on 0% hp and e.g. 24% dmg bonus on 70% hp...)
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-11-2019 at 06:18 AM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hi,

I agree that Ruckus suck without Rocket Barrage.
    I think we can't remove Rocket Barrage, because we have already a talent for each skill.
    It can be a good idea to change Flux Generator by Overcharge but with a bonus of 60% no more.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3rre07 View Post
    Hi,

I agree that Ruckus suck without Rocket Barrage.
    I think we can't remove Rocket Barrage, because we have already a talent for each skill.
    It can be a good idea to change Flux Generator by Overcharge but with a bonus of 60% no more.
    He could get the half of Rocket Barrage's bonus into his base kit. Overcharge was a talent with the 60% bonus and it sucked so hard, because when he had low HP he was hunted down immediatly, he had no time for use the damage bonus.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-19-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I think the best thing to do with Overcharge, it is to give 30% bonus damage when Ruckus is under 60% of his max Health (40 --> 52). Because if you give 80% damage bonus and you had the 50% damage bonus Headshot, at 50% of his max Health he reach a bonus of 90% when he have 50% of his max Health it is too much.

Level
    Achievements:
    He could get the 80% dmg bonus on 0% hp, when he is dead. He can't deal many damage on low HP, where he get the high dmg bonus, because he can be shot down so quicly this time.
    Your suggestion is a solution as will, I just advice that increase the threshold to 80%.
    Anyways I like the linear bonuses more than the threshold based ones, because the linear bonus doesn't depends on luck.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Once again his Rocket legendary is just to good to not use. It needs a nerf or the others need a buff but its the same issue with Viktor. No one is going to use anything other than the one that increases damage until you remove it.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Even if rocket barrage got some kind of nerf, ruckus players will still use it because the others are just not good (maybe aerial could be seen more but that ruckus/aerial still needs to be improved a bit to use aerial more imo).
    Mozambique Here :^) #FixVoiceChat #BuffCounterMeasure

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Ruckus is picked by those who pick last and don't dare to (troll-)pick a 2nd damage champ so the team has no tank. So they pick Ruckus and run to the flank to do some pew-pew. I am always glad if the Ruckus is in the other team, that's half the win already.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Even if rocket barrage got some kind of nerf, ruckus players will still use it because the others are just not good (maybe aerial could be seen more but that ruckus/aerial still needs to be improved a bit to use aerial more imo).
    This is why I suggested to increase his base rocket charges to 2 and also buff the aerial talent, because it would be still weak. You agree with me, but why just write about the same problems, when I have written it already and wrote a solution suggestion as well?
    Rather you could write about you agree about the problem of Ruckus, what do you think about the solution idea for the post, and what do You suggest for solve them.

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    This is why I suggested to increase his base rocket charges to 2 and also buff the aerial talent, because it would be still weak. You agree with me, but why just write about the same problems, when I have written it already and wrote a solution suggestion as well?
    Rather you could write about you agree about the problem of Ruckus, what do you think about the solution idea for the post, and what do You suggest for solve them.
    Probably cause i don't look at this forum as much as i used to anymore so i probably missed some of your threads mentioning it.
    Mozambique Here :^) #FixVoiceChat #BuffCounterMeasure