Thread: The game doesn't start on PC after launching

The game doesn't start on PC after launching

Hi all!

I faced with the problem and couldn't resolve it for now.
    After starting the game from steam a window with the progress bar appears. When the progress bar reaches 100% the window closes and nothing happens. The game just doesn't run. Not a single warning or error message.
    After some research i found that the game runs when the pc is not connected to the Internet. But when i try to turn connection back on the game just closes. And again without any messages. The log files also didn't contain any information.
    So i think the problem is in connecting to some services (probably, related to authorization). I also tried to turn off windows firewall and antivirus software but that didn't work at all. The problem still remains.

I would like to know the working solution to this issue, if any. Thanks

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    I had a same problem.Use CCleaner, clear my pc and turn off my gamepad,game working.Sorry for bad english.