Thread: Brazil server with inconsistent latency

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Exclamation Brazil server with inconsistent latency

A couple of weeks ago the Brazilian server presented inconsistencies, I have always played at 47ms - 60 ms and now it is with peaks of 62ms - 98ms - 140ms - 320ms - 530ms, so the ms are interspersed at every moment, and talk to The internet provider company and the service works normally, so I think it's a game theme.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Hi, same here, been playing earlier today and i enconuntered some lag issues too, is it solved?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    hello, the truth still do not solve it, I told you that I was investigating and it is a problem of the servers that are in Brazil, because paladins is not the only game affected, ask colleagues who play LOL, Overwatch, Paladins, Smite, among others and it seems that they have the same problems. I clarify that they have different internet service companies.