Thread: The system for ban not work correctly

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

The system for ban not work correctly

Hi to all players of Paladins.

Just as I entered Paladins I was banned incorrectly after the first game. I have not violated any rule. I have not offended or afk. This happens to me for the second time. I tried to alert Hi-res's team that the complaints system did not work properly, but instead of investigating, they responded with a ready-made template to read the rules and so. The rules have read them and I know very well what might happen if they break. Let me make a poll among my friends on my list, and they are not a little bit, who and how many of them I offended.
    All I can say is that this is not a game where some people complain just because they do not like you, they have a tooth or anything, and you get ban. I guess there are other players like me.
    I ask the team to investigate at least my last ban for 20 minutes play and I received a ban.

???

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I suggest that you submit a Support Ticket (https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/) giving a detailed description of what has happened and ask them to investigate your problem and if thete is an error in their procedures.

Good luck!
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moved to Miscellaneous Feedback.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    support tickets wont work
    and yes the autoban seems to be currently not working properly, I got banned for nothing while the ingame chat was not even working

by the way hi falen was a long time

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    The system seems to work fine for me, I don't know. I'm not saying you're lying about not breaking rules or anything but here's my advice:

1) Don't give up in a game even if you know you'll lose or someone else gave up. Keep playing. (also, if you AFK more than a minute they'll consider that punishable)
    2) If you leave a game and don't come back, that is a reason for them to ban you.
    3) The system bans when a lot of people are reporting you. So ask yourself why that is and try to prevent it.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pinknation View Post
    The system seems to work fine for me, I don't know. I'm not saying you're lying about not breaking rules or anything but here's my advice:

1) Don't give up in a game even if you know you'll lose or someone else gave up. Keep playing. (also, if you AFK more than a minute they'll consider that punishable)
    2) If you leave a game and don't come back, that is a reason for them to ban you.
    3) The system bans when a lot of people are reporting you. So ask yourself why that is and try to prevent it.
    i don't give up games even when sometimes I'm the only one trying, I don't afk either
    I get reported because, people report for random reasons including they had a bad game earlier or we simply lost the match, report because i have worse stats than them, or because i might say that they should position differently or stuff like that (I actually stopped doing this to avoid unucessary reports, so doesn't count for this time) and then I get reported for playing weird stuff like reso ying or dmg seris for exemple, no matter how could i will be by playing that, i'll be the one reported, but yeah i have stopped as well to play what i like to play the most to avoid reports
    still it doesn't matter, the thing is, when you play up to 100h a week, you get reported many many times, mostly for nothing, you know people reporting 4 persons cause they think they played bad for exemple, or when i get the same troller who will report me just for fun, 5 games in a row, 5 damn games he will be here and report me every single time, also since i play a lot, and played a lot of weird things and off meta stuff, many players know me and don't like me for not following the "god meta" and they will report me everytime they see me

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Just because you are reported does not mean you're going to be banned. Even if everyone in a match reports you, there has to be evidence of a game violation.

False reports creates lag in the report system as each report requires an investigation into each accusation. That is time consuming.

If a person feels that a ban is unjustified, they can submit a ticket for further investigation.
    Last edited by Conrad_Max; 05-06-2019 at 06:05 AM.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Max View Post
    Just because you are reported does not mean you're going to be banned. Even if everyone in a match reports you, there has to be evidence of a game violation.

False reports creates lag in the report system as each report requires an investigation into each accusation. That is time consuming.

If a person feels that a ban is unjustified, they can submit a ticket for further investigation.
    that is wrong wrong and wrong, the autoban is a bot, it can't review the reports, it simply bans you after X reports in a week and maybe after 9 reports in a match

long time ago bans were human made, then they created the autoban so the people in charge of reports could work on other stuff (mostly cause they needed more ressources for fixing bugs)
    also they can submit a ticket, but they will receive a copy pasted answer, probably sent by a bot which is always the same with only the date changing

Your account has been temporarily suspended due to harassment of other players or match griefing until xx/xx/xxxx xx:xx PM/AM. Match griefing may include, but is not limited to: leaving a match, going AFK during a match or intentionally feeding during a match.

You may review our suspension policy at the link below: http://hirezstudios.force.com/suppor...ge/Ban-policy/

see, they can't even tell you the exact reason for the ban
    before the bans were human made and were justified, you also receive an email with the reason for the ban, now you have to send a ticket to receive this message

so yes I can say this system is bad and unfair and isn't banning most of the trolls afk and others who should be banned
    and honestly, if anyone can find anything during the week I played that is serious bannable offense then I'll accept, they can see all the logs of all my matches, they won't find anything bannable, however they probably would find other players who should get banned for what they say or do