Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Flankers are the weakest class in the game, buff them!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    Meave has projectile drop off and she has to get close with prowl and pounce to hit daggers and pounces , nobody plays sniper meave unless if ur poking a bit
    And yet there’s one in EVERY DAMN GAME, except for very good players. Oh, and in case you were wondering, they are getting kills, because when pushing, you can’t fight someone “poking”, as you’re saying, for 5 long minutes in the other side of the map and when you finally send someone to kill her, she has double your mobility.

Also evie has no fall of but her projectile is very slow.
    :-D :-D :-D
    Ok, sorry. Now search youtube or this forum, since the video has been made by an old user. He showed in the same screen the OLD speed of Evie’s shoot and the NEW one. The new one is the one you see everyday while playing. Hint: 200% difference.
    Evie’s projectile is no longer slow.

shadow step is a sustain ability
    Shadow step cleans Cauterize, CC, can be spammed every second, is great for repositioning, self-heals, reload ammo, what else?
    Something you should remember: you should not compare shadow step with nether step (which is insane, lately), but to the F of every other champ that’s not a flanker.
    Oh, well, everyone is shit if you compare this. So, Koga is more than OK.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    And yet there’s one in EVERY DAMN GAME, except for very good players. Oh, and in case you were wondering, they are getting kills, because when pushing, you can’t fight someone “poking”, as you’re saying, for 5 long minutes in the other side of the map and when you finally send someone to kill her, she has double your mobility.

Ok, sorry. Now search youtube or this forum, since the video has been made by an old user. He showed in the same screen the OLD speed of Evie’s shoot and the NEW one. The new one is the one you see everyday while playing. Hint: 200% difference.

Shadow step cleans Cauterize, CC, can be spammed every second, is great for repositioning, self-heals, reload ammo, what else?
    Something you should remember: you should not compare shadow step with nether step (which is insane, lately), but to the F of every other champ that’s not a flanker.
    I have to disagree, evie takes damn lot a skill to be played efficiently, and her projectile is still the slowest in the game
    maeve is also hard to play, her knives are among the top 3 of hardest weapon to hit with
    koga is trash tier above silver, he has 0 sustain, old koga shadow steps were decent, now it's trash, you may clean everything and all, you are still not escaping, koga is very bad champ

Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Evie's prohectiles are not slow and her dmg is great, she bursts her targets up very quickly with her 1k hits. One should learn to use her mobility to be successfull ofc, but after that using her kit or camping over the heads of the enemy team will be very rewarding.

Maeve knifes are not as hard to hit with aiming adjustment and lately playing against a buffed Maeve she gets you in two hits, strike, her Talent which executes everyone under 35% is just busted and needs to be nerfed imo, it makes zero sense to have such Legs in game unless you promote burst meta to be everything.

Flankers being weak with their top burst and insane survivability is not the case for about 99% of the playerbase.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Tang, don't get me wrong: II've always thought the Evie is the most difficult champ this game has always had, but we can't say anymore that her problem is the speed of her shoots.
    Especially when you're a support and your speed is so damn slow. Considering the dmg (and the chasing ability) she has, you simply can't survive a good Evie. They deserve it, for they need tons of skill to get that result, but I can't say Evie is weak. I'd say she's now the only balanced flanker. Buck, for example, is in need of a buff. A real one, not a stupid +1 ammo.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Tang, don't get me wrong: II've always thought the Evie is the most difficult champ this game has always had, but we can't say anymore that her problem is the speed of her shoots.
    Especially when you're a support and your speed is so damn slow. Considering the dmg (and the chasing ability) she has, you simply can't survive a good Evie. They deserve it, for they need tons of skill to get that result, but I can't say Evie is weak. I'd say she's now the only balanced flanker. Buck, for example, is in need of a buff. A real one, not a stupid +1 ammo.
    yeah buck needs buff, maeve is balanced as well, andro is fine, will be even more fine with his next talent, lex is hopeless i suppose, koga should stay and suck forever, skye and moji are to be supports anyway, talus is balanced, maybe needs a little unerf, and zhin is finally fine
    the true problem isn't flanks are weak, rather damage are too op, supports should have better talents for damage, or need less cards,but i wrote my thoughts on the support topic so just check it

also, andro is harder than evie, and less useful

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    buck is getting weak everytime i face a buck player the old buck was good but new buck seems weak. his ult is super weak i hardly kill any players when i activate it why cant buck have 3 charge of jump when he activate his ult this way his a complete menace at the same time a flanker who can really flank.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    buck is getting weak everytime i face a buck player the old buck was good but new buck seems weak. his ult is super weak i hardly kill any players when i activate it why cant buck have 3 charge of jump when he activate his ult this way his a complete menace at the same time a flanker who can really flank.
    he just got a buff, it's small but babysteps.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

You're complaining about flankers because you "compare" them to supports.
    Supports are actually ez kills for everyone, not only for flankers. I'm not a support main but when I play them I get killed very quickly ( I can survive a lot more with grohk and grover ).
    Support's mobility and HP are very bad and they need a very big buff/ unnerf... flankers are not OP at all.
    As I said 900 times they have to "fight" in 1v1 damagers and supports in backline , this should be an equal fight but actually it isn't (because supports and flankers are UP and damagers are OP)
    Flanker's mobility is bad, even if the current burst meta is based on spamming aggressively OP burst on tanks... they need better mobility to chase enemies, finish squishy, confirm kills, retreat, reposition... not shitty jumps with 10 sec cooldown lol.
    Their burst is also very easy to abuse, they should be high risk high reward... they need high damage but its range should be short, projectiles hard to hit and NOT SPAMMABLE!

What would I do?
    Unnerf support HP and improve their excape , make flankers more mobile but harder to play and nerf some OP damagers like imani, cassie and lian (they can burst down everyone on range)

Talking about evie, I barely played her before her projectile rework, I was too noob , my playstyle sucked (I spammed projectiles at long range without blinking and soaring lololl) and my aim sucked!
    But now I'm improved a lot and she is still very hard to play even if projectile are faster (ice staff is still the slowest projectile in the game). I would like to play old evie again and see how satisfying was to hit 1200 damage on enemies

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    I edited my post and added a koga buff!
    Let me know what do you think

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I edited my post and added a koga buff!
    Let me know what do you think
    REWORK BLOOD REAPER: gain 50% damage reduction during agility.
    Your change would literally make Koga the best champion again. 50% for an always up ability? That’s insane. Nerf it to 25% maximum.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!