Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have any of you reported someone?

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

How many times have any of you reported someone?

Myself maybe 3 times since last October - in other words not much.

I've had people threaten to report me here and there but I don't know if they did. It would be nice to have a reported count in the profile. It could exclude the last 48 hours so you won't know who did it.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Probably like 20 people, since July 2018. All of them for AFKing, once we lost a point or two.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Too many to count with the players I run into.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hmmm, about 3. Per day. With screenshots and then official tickets. Every day I receive the notification “an action has been taken against a player you have reported”. Just to say I don’t report out of thin air, but for solid reasons.
    I got cancer wishes. Threatens to me, my family, my not-existent dog, homophobic insults (apparently they think you need a penis for playing a computer game), religious crusades… Shall I continue?
    Oh, I also report the usual “if you don’t give me champ X, I go afk” guy. It’s filled with them.
    I personally LOVE when they declare in game they will go afk. I also LOVE when they openly insult you or threatens you in chat. So I can take screenshots and send an official ticket. Next time they will be more caring about rules.

Yes, I’m a vindictive person. And I love it ^^
    Many idiots out there just need to learn how to behave.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    way too many, mostly for being bot and never coming back, sometimes for feeding or trolling, i also happen to report a lot people who insult me or whatever and then report me cause i play stuff like ying flank
    sometimes i also report for no reason, or cause someone played bad, even tho i shouldn't do it

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Hmmm, about 3. Per day. With screenshots and then official tickets. Every day I receive the notification “an action has been taken against a player you have reported”. Just to say I don’t report out of thin air, but for solid reasons.
    I got cancer wishes. Threatens to me, my family, my not-existent dog, homophobic insults (apparently they think you need a penis for playing a computer game), religious crusades… Shall I continue?
    Oh, I also report the usual “if you don’t give me champ X, I go afk” guy. It’s filled with them.
    I personally LOVE when they declare in game they will go afk. I also LOVE when they openly insult you or threatens you in chat. So I can take screenshots and send an official ticket. Next time they will be more caring about rules.

Yes, I’m a vindictive person. And I love it ^^
    Many idiots out there just need to learn how to behave.

3 per day? Wow.

I received one of those "an action has been taken against a player you have reported” messages a week ago or so. I'm like when did I last report someone - over a month ago? Quite a delay before action is taken.

With threats like that I can hardly blame you for getting peeved.

Is this a server or time of day thing? I rarely have problems like this. Or maybe I don't play enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    way too many, mostly for being bot and never coming back, sometimes for feeding or trolling,
    i also happen to report a lot people who insult me or whatever and then report me cause i play stuff like ying flank
    sometimes i also report for no reason, or cause someone played bad, even tho i shouldn't do it
    Unless they said they were quitting for some stupid reason, how do you know they didn't crash or a personal thing came up? Not fair they get reported for those cases. No reason? Ugg.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Every couple of games. Toxic people and people who AFK get a rep.
    I don't really get the excuses for AFKing- if the connection drops sure, but you can usually tell. But if you can't sit your ass down for 15 minutes to play a whole game, maybe don't play.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Very rarely. I'll go weeks or months without reporting anyone and then I'll have a bunch of toxic twits and report 3 or 4 people in a week. Overall pretty rare. I have gotten messages about action being taken against people I reported a few times recently and was like, "When did I do that...?".

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    3 per day? Wow.
    4 out of 4 games, today ^^
    1) emoting out of spawn, instead of playing (after declaring afk)
    2) heavily harassing our tank
    3) insulting our support (and it wasn't me, for a change) and being a total **** with the whole team for whole game
    4) answering the phone, instead of playing, and then come back at 0vs3, announcing he was at the phone, and complaining we weren't helping him. Oh, in case you were curious, he was a Drogoz, not a helpless support.

With threats like that I can hardly blame you for getting peeved.
    Is this a server or time of day thing? I rarely have problems like this. Or maybe I don't play enough.
    Threats are the worst thing, but in general, I try 2 or 3 times to calm everyone around. If it fails, I go with official ticket. Many keeps writing insults also via PM after the game finished.
    Those are the best: a single screenshot is their path for insta-ban.
    I'm playing on EU, don't know if on other servers it's different.

Unless they said they were quitting for some stupid reason, how do you know they didn't crash or a personal thing came up? Not fair they get reported for those cases. No reason? Ugg.
    Because after a while (about 2 minutes) you are likely to be in-game again, after reloading. If they don't come back for 20 min time, it means they are probably don't even trying to come back.
    Best part: once a Seris (she insulted everyone for she wanted to play support) simply disappeared. She came back at the last... 15 sec?, of the game to tell us that her son had soiled and so she was cleaning the floor.
    I second Sebboosmum's opinion, here: "if you can't sit your ass down for 15 minutes to play a whole game, maybe don't play". Leaving the game for screaming children is quite frequent, in my experienced. I've seen that happening many times. I still wonder which kind of a**les these parents are, for not taking quality time with their children, instead of ignoring them, while playing, as much as they can, till the situation implode and they are forced to run. :^)
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Since October, off the top of my head, 4, mostly because of killcams that looked suspiciously like pc (before crossplay) and one after crossplay who was attacking me as a person because we lost (i was thinking he was pissed cause I was on controller, but never found out for sure)