Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: May Happy Thread

Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Played Ying, was not doing miracles, because enemies had great burst and tank wasn’t staying alive. I died, I ultied, came back on point, saw enemy Terminus trying to slice our Atlas. Placed a clone, dim link back to spawn, dim link again, placed another clone, dim link to base. Got a double (Terminus killed himself and Evie flying nearby). I knew Terminus was going to suicide on clones.
    Got PotG.
    Enemy team complained because “that was pure luck”. 105 levels of Resonance just having luck.
    I love when they kill themselves with clones. And I love even more when they are angry for that :-P
    Technically the pure luck part was their term being an idiot.

Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    take resonance, play flank ying and become one of the most hatted person in ranked (they won't even care if you are good at it)

i'm happy cause buck is getting a buff, one ammo seems a lot, 25% more ammo actually
    I've had Resonance Ying twice in ranked that I recall - one was that BenMiOva (hard to forget that name) in the "founding member" thread. Both times were a win without any problems.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    I played for the first time in a while this weekend. Just did 6 matches but went 5W - 1L

That should make me happy but now im just scared lol
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I played a few over the weekend - didn't play front line even once. Lost quite a bit. Many times no one would front line. Ruined my casual ELO. LOL

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    I played a few over the weekend - didn't play front line even once. Lost quite a bit. Many times no one would front line. Ruined my casual ELO. LOL
    I have the same issue finding a healer. Good thing I usually play with a friend of mine. 90% of the time it's us as support and tank, I think we've just gotten used to it. Although this game is an odd one in that it's the only game where I actually WANT to tank.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    I have the same issue finding a healer. Good thing I usually play with a friend of mine. 90% of the time it's us as support and tank, I think we've just gotten used to it. Although this game is an odd one in that it's the only game where I actually WANT to tank.
    I like to tank as well but I avoid tanking without a support for obvious reasons. Worse is I've been getting really bad supports lately so this weekend I was mostly insta-locking Willo to get some practice. You saw the flying Ash post - LOL.

Level
    Achievements:
    You think i'd miss a post titled "Ash can fly now?" HAHA

My reaction of course was "'bout damn time!"

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    Technically the pure luck part was their term being an idiot.
    The funny part is that Terminus was the one complaining ^^'

I like to tank as well but I avoid tanking without a support for obvious reasons. Worse is I've been getting really bad supports lately so this weekend I was mostly insta-locking Willo to get some practice. You saw the flying Ash post - LOL.
    In which server are you playing?
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    In which server are you playing?
    Solo I'm always on NA.

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've had Resonance Ying twice in ranked that I recall - one was that BenMiOva (hard to forget that name) in the "founding member" thread. Both times were a win without any problems.
    maybe you trust your mates and are open minded on team compositions, but most aren't like you, I once got a ban cause too many reports simply cause I played almost only support dps for a whole week, half the time team give up before match starts, half the time they will report you anyway cause "they carried your noob ass and you are a troll" (even if you have more dmg than they have, while having some healing as well)