Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: May Happy Thread

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Just saw golden androxus, looks great... Might have to start playing him again...

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    Just saw golden androxus, looks great... Might have to start playing him again...
    You like it? I absolutely hate it, just because his curse is still green, that detail ruined the whole skin for me. They should just change the curse color to gold, along with the effects.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Yeah I do wish it was black, with gold effects, but whatever, golden androxus...

Level
    Achievements:
    Yeah I do wish it was black, with gold effects, but whatever, golden androxus...
    Atleast, I love all the new Battlepass skins, even though I don't play the game anymore.

Level
    Achievements:
    I like the androxus skin's gun... But another imani skin?! It's alright, but I already have omega so why bother grinding for another... Also after only two rolls of the galaxy chest (or deep space) I got mercenary strix! About time, I am indeed happy

Level
    Achievements:
    I like the androxus skin's gun... But another imani skin?! It's alright, but I already have omega so why bother grinding for another... Also after only two rolls of the galaxy chest (or deep space) I got mercenary strix! About time, I am indeed happy
    Nice, on the Strix skin.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Introducing wormhole Ying. Even more fun than wormhole evie, because if you pick resonance you can dominate most flanks that have only ever played against a healbot ying.

Is that pesky androxus trying to flank you? no problem! place an illusion in front of you, shoot once, Teleport, shoot and shatter, teleport again, shoot twice, and problem solved! This will win you most 1v1s (unless its another wormhole ying, or even worse, the ripoff wormhole evie, smh) if you pull it off correctly and the opponent has no knowledge that non healbot ying exists! (highly likely)

Disclaimer; I have nothing against healbot yings. I found her fun to play as a healbot when she was meta, but after she was nerfed the fun of resonance greatly outweighed the benefit of healbot ying. If you enjoy playing LE, thats completly fine.
    Small Information Below

Mainly a support player, but i play a few others

Tank : Inara, Torvald, Ash
    Support : Literally Everything
    Flank : Evie (Badly)
    Damage : Kinessa, Lian, Cassie

Level
    Achievements:
    My Ying is a whopping lvl 4, (I personally dislike playing supports) but I want to try this really bad!

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My Ying is a whopping lvl 4, (I personally dislike playing supports) but I want to try this really bad!
    take resonance, play flank ying and become one of the most hatted person in ranked (they won't even care if you are good at it)

i'm happy cause buck is getting a buff, one ammo seems a lot, 25% more ammo actually

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Played Ying, was not doing miracles, because enemies had great burst and tank wasn’t staying alive. I died, I ultied, came back on point, saw enemy Terminus trying to slice our Atlas. Placed a clone, dim link back to spawn, dim link again, placed another clone, dim link to base. Got a double (Terminus killed himself and Evie flying nearby). I knew Terminus was going to suicide on clones.
    Got PotG.
    Enemy team complained because “that was pure luck”. 105 levels of Resonance just having luck.
    I love when they kill themselves with clones. And I love even more when they are angry for that :-P
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage