Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: May Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    What's wrong with having talents that are better at higher levels with more teamwork? Also what's wrong with only wanting to heal? It's a playstyle choice, no one is forced to do it.
    The problems are:
    1) that you can’t pick anything else, if you don’t want to see your whole team going afk (that’s why I don’t play Ying in ranked, even if the only games I’ve lost as Ying in ranked were due to the afk… after seeing my talent)
    2) because constantly nerfing her dmg play styles and constantly buffing her healing-bot one has the effect that you’re not getting enough (on the dmg side) for waving heals goodbye and going dmg.
    As I’ve said in all my thread, I don’t like healing-bot, but if someone wants to pick it, then ok. But you can’t force me in not playing anything else because healing-bot is constantly buffed and aggressive play styles are constantly nerfed.
    Variety, that’s what the card system should grant. It’s no long like this (see recent nerf on Brittle [aka basic kit] for Life Exchange was OP).

On the general side: Endgame sucks. No, I don’t care about all the enthusiastic reviews I’ve seen around. It sucks.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    please fix grumpy bomb and skye's ult hitboxes and indicator (dying with a wall between me and the bomb with no indicator, getting hit when the thing is yellow, you know that sorta stuff
    gamepad has aimbot integrated we all love it so much that we turn off crossplay
    gamepad ranked queue is a joke, average of 2 bots in my team for all placement, impressive, never touching gamepad again
    I completely agree with fixing Skye bomb and Grumpy Bomb, but what are you talking about with gamepad? If by aimbot, you mean aim assist, then yeah Evil Mojo needs to remove cross play and nerf Aim Assist. It makes hitscan champions way too strong, with most projectile champions being useless. Gamepad Ranked is definitely a joke, though.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    oh yes pls fix hitboxes
    As a Pip player, I agree (I'm sorry, but Pip is smaller than Lian, yet has a taller hitbox whilst Lian's hitbox feels like it's 3 pixels wide).
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    On the general side: Endgame sucks. No, I don’t care about all the enthusiastic reviews I’ve seen around. It sucks.
    Ah, really? That’s too bad. I still have yet to see it.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Oof. Too bad you didn't like it, I actually thought it was excellent lol. I liked Infinity War a fair bit, but this was next level for me.
    Also I get your points on the whole LE thing, but I don't think the talent itself is poorly designed. If someone wants to "healbot", they should be allowed.

Onto my rage. My PC is now super broken, the network driver is completely messed up. After about 20 minutes, it shuts off all internet and won't work until multiple restarts then I get internet for another 20 minutes. I've no idea whats wrong with it, it just keeps saying "Code 10, this device does not exist". It clearly does exist, that's why it works for 20 minutes a day.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Achievements:
    Also I get your points on the whole LE thing, but I don't think the talent itself is poorly designed. If someone wants to "healbot", they should be allowed.
    I agree with this, the issue is the community doesn’t accept anything but healbots. Most people think that you can’t heal at all, unless you play full healing.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Oof. Too bad you didn't like it, I actually thought it was excellent lol. I liked Infinity War a fair bit, but this was next level for me.
    I didn't like Infinity War, either. Too fragmented, too "give 5 min of scene to each character, so everyone is happy", without caring enough for rhythm, plot and similarities.
    But Endgame has so many stupid things in it, I hate it with all my pancreas. But it's not a good place to discuss, I don't want to spoil things for anyone, plus, I would have to rant for at last 5 pages :-P

About your pc. If you're running Windows, have you tried to update your net-card drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post
    I agree with this, the issue is the community doesn’t accept anything but healbots. Most people think that you can’t heal at all, unless you play full healing.
    I 100% agree. The problem is this. And the fact you aren't getting enough payback from going dmg. Random numbers, just to get the concept.
    Basic support: 50 dmg and 50 heals
    Heal bot talent: 50 dmg and 200 heals
    Dmg talent: 80 dmg and 50 heals.
    It's not worth the trouble, we can say. Going dmg should grant us the same 200 dmg and 50 heals. Going heal bot talent gives you more, in terms of performance on the path (heal bot) chosen, instead than the dmg path.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I didn't like Infinity War, either. Too fragmented, too "give 5 min of scene to each character, so everyone is happy", without caring enough for rhythm, plot and similarities.
    But Endgame has so many stupid things in it, I hate it with all my pancreas. But it's not a good place to discuss, I don't want to spoil things for anyone, plus, I would have to rant for at last 5 pages :-P

About your pc. If you're running Windows, have you tried to update your net-card drivers?
    Yeah, I definitely understand all of the Endgame criticisms. It can feel unsatisfying to only have 10-15 minutes spent with even major characters. I loved stuff like Black Panther since all the characters were so fleshed out, but in Endgame there isn't enough time to do that.
    However I personally feel as though I get enough development from the solo films, so I really enjoy getting to see them all interact and be together. Just taste I guess.

Yeah I have. Updated drivers, updated windows, reinstalled everything. Might just need to get a new laptop at this rate.
    Last edited by Peinzius; 05-03-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Yeah I have. Updated drivers, updated windows, reinstalled everything. Might just need to get a new laptop at this rate.
    You could add an external USB adapter if you don't want to fork out the big bucks yet.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    You could add an external USB adapter if you don't want to fork out the big bucks yet.
    Ooh hadn't thought of that, thanks!