Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: May Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    I don't know if this applies to Pip but I kinda wish it did when they made Pepper
    I will always say this: Pepper looks like a bootleg Krystal. I feel like they made her dress that way, just to appeal to probably 2 audiences. Regardless, man does she bother me when I know the idea of giving her clothes existed on the internet.

Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Ranked play left me overy frustrated - after losing 4 times in row yesterday I will not play it anymore this split, isnt worth it as it ends anyway, and then again reset, yayyy. Nope.

Ofc being close to rank up with 95 TP I lose the rank up game thanks to a Barik who seemed just to start playing the game despite having 700+ hours or something - never going to the point, not even if we are on overtime. But Ash! Be aggressive, flank them! No help on pushes, no help at point - why even pick a tank when you can't play frontline at all, at least be honest and say it so others can tank instead.

Lost that game after winning 3-1. Nice.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Being frustrated overall.

My ranked friends vanished this split. I found out what happened to them so maybe next split...

My main account attracts the worst supports ever so I can't win unless I play support. I don't mind playing support but not every match.

I don't get the reasoning behind the reset during the season. It seems the placements are based on the prior rank and gives you worse match ups than normal. Why do we have to suffer this cluster F every split?

In the meantime I created another account. I'd call it smurf but I'm only level 78 on the main account. What qualifies as a smurf? Anyway, having fun with that. Playing on NA and EU servers. To my surprise, the "noobs" on either server are more willing to support and front than the higher levels (150-300 acct avgs) I get on my main account. What's up with that? Yeah, many of them suck but at least most are trying. Having fun at least.

Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I am not a supporter for this rank reset every darn split either, do not know about you but it seems one gets placed lower than the old rank at the beginning anyway (even by 3-4 tiers), despite winning most of the placements, for example. Not only is this frustrating, because you lose your earned rank, but you don't even get it back by performing good either and you need to go through all the trolling and frustrating MM just to be able to approach your old rank.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Everyone of my friends who plays ranked got demoted by at least two tiers - one was plat and got knocked down to silver - ouch - he got it back though. I got demoted two tiers. My placements were full of qualifiers and were extremely unbalanced - this after not doing the placements for weeks after the split started. I'm in the cesspool of gold/silver. I'm not serious about it (I always play to win though) so I don't get upset over the rank. I just want fairness.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    I will always say this: Pepper looks like a bootleg Krystal. I feel like they made her dress that way, just to appeal to probably 2 audiences. Regardless, man does she bother me when I know the idea of giving her clothes existed on the internet.
    im assuming something along the lines of this?

(https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/co...er_by_guohart/)

(also what would the audiences in question be?)

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Everyone of my friends who plays ranked got demoted by at least two tiers - one was plat and got knocked down to silver - ouch - he got it back though. I got demoted two tiers. My placements were full of qualifiers and were extremely unbalanced - this after not doing the placements for weeks after the split started. I'm in the cesspool of gold/silver. I'm not serious about it (I always play to win though) so I don't get upset over the rank. I just want fairness.
    It's generally a good idea to wait a week or 2 after a reset, so the noobs and the pros go where they belong 1st and are less likely to meet you
    Last edited by buoy; 05-22-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    It's generally a good idea to wait a week or 2 after a reset, so the noobs and the pros go where they belong 1st and are less likely to meet you
    I waited like 3 weeks. Didn't matter. Qualifiers everywhere. My son had a match with SEVEN qualifiers. It's too much. They need to limit the number of qualifiers and do it equally per team.

Banned Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Another update and still no fix for disabling crossplay, its getting close to 1 year now and they still can't fix it and all the other long time broken stuff in this game.

Beta Player Count TheMasterSlayer's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Mojo really should make it optional instead of forced
    Support-Ying, Grohk, Pip
    Frontline- Torvald, Ash, Inara, Fernando
    Damage- Tyra, Drogoz, BK, Sha lin
    Flank- Maeve, Evie, Skye

YingTheDestroyer

>>>Click Me!<<<

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Can we stop having Qualifiers?

Tired of 10+ Minutes Queues only for some Dumbass to decide not to accept.
    It's a waste of everyone's time and now I have to wait another 10+ minutes for the same thing to probably happen again.
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Support Skye is a better healer than Jenos.