Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: May Rage Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4

May Rage Thread

May is here, so let out your

Matchmaking, chat bug, Buck needing a buff (,Endgame spoilers?)...Let it all out here!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered

They should really rework skye's kit because the recent nerf on her debilitate wasnt fucking enough and nerfing it even more makes her as useful as a terminus sniping in timber mill
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    May is here, so let out your

Matchmaking, chat bug, Buck needing a buff (,Endgame spoilers?)...Let it all out here!
    Matchmaking is putting me with new players, Buck is underpowered and for sure needs a buff, and someone I know, spoiled Endgame. Time to go back to the Happy Thread... hopefully...
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRick1996 View Post

They should really rework skye's kit because the recent nerf on her debilitate wasnt fucking enough and nerfing it even more makes her as useful as a terminus sniping in timber mill
    How about this. Make Poison bolts not have a 3 second cooldown. Because that's the biggest issue in my opinion. Doesn't help that flanks seemingly got this cowardly 'spam from behind a corner then attack once one person got somewhat low' playstyle.

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Well actually, as a controller player, PC bucks are the thorn up my ass, all that bouncing around and self healing, even with my (half) decent aim with a controller, I can't keep up!

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    Well actually, as a controller player, PC bucks are the thorn up my ass, all that bouncing around and self healing, even with my (half) decent aim with a controller, I can't keep up!
    The only champions I can't keep up with are PC Evie players. Besides that, it's pretty easy for me. :/
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Oh for sure, Evie is one of those champs that is sub par on console, but decent on PC

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    The matchmaking needs a serious fix and not only the bugs, it's not normal that i alwasy get on casual with braindeads and with jerks on ranked and that most of my matches i get against smurfs, diamonds or masters, since yesterday i'm having serious problems with the matchmaking to a point that it becomes unplayable both casuals and ranked. In general every update that comes with new skins and certain bugs that get fixed, the matchmaking becomes worse than before and more bugs appear and others that don't get fixed.

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Bunny Seris was kind of a let down. I mean it looks good and all but it's another Battlebyte Inara. Looks nothing like Seris. And if she's gonna drift along like Ying does, her legs need to pick up off the ground more. They drag into the terrain at some points, they're so low. Looks unnatural.
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    the autoban suck, remove it
    remove bots
    improve MM
    buff getting a buff...one extra ammo, wonderful, i'm sure he gonna be god tier now
    nerf that shit thing called lian
    fix bk
    oh yes pls fix hitboxes (nah really being hit by an arrow when am behind a wall and the arrow casually doesn't even touch me but i die is impressive, not talking about andro's feet being his head or drogoz body being his feet)
    please fix grumpy bomb and skye's ult hitboxes and indicator (dying with a wall between me and the bomb with no indicator, getting hit when the thing is yellow, you know that sorta stuff)
    khan's ult has more range than a sniper wtf
    gamepad has aimbot integrated we all love it so much that we turn off crossplay
    gamepad ranked queue is a joke, average of 2 bots in my team for all placement, impressive, never touching gamepad again

new skins cost 8€ wtf is that? not talking about the 15€ horse...
    am happy to pay for a game i like but this is bit too much don't you think? especially when you can't play due to a stupid broken autoban not working has it should

and supports are damn flanks and damage, stop reporting for playing flank ying or damage seris, trust your team god damnit

revert furia damage nerf please