Thread: Street Style Update Notes

Hi-Rez Staff Esquire EvilMojoMolly's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Post Street Style Update Notes

Street Style Update Notes

Welcome to the newest Paladins Update, Champions! Get ready for the spotlight in the new Street Style Event.

NEW EVENT: STREET STYLE

The Realm is hosting a fashion show and you’re the star!

Complete challenges and recruit other stars to earn fans. Earning fans unlocks fashion-forward rewards like the Twilight Vogue spray and Street Pop Music Pack. Plus: Get runway ready with incredible event bundles, containing new skins for Skye, Ash, Maeve, and Ying. Completing quests and purchasing bundles will increase your total Fans. The more Fans you have, the more content you unlock!

You can read the full Street Style Update Notes here: https://www.paladins.com/news/street-style-update-notes
    Paladins Community Manager
    Twitter: @EvilMojoMolly

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Ha! First
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Thanks Molly!

That Ying skin is suuuuuuper cute!
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."