Thread: Is Ying the weakest healer?

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    I disagree, you just lack the skill to play furia and grohk
    I have around 75% winrate in ranked with both furia and grohk during S1, I reached master playing solo and only furia
    grohk is indeed situationnal cause blasters and term are a problem, but against a team having lots of cc it's simply the best
    and furia is so great, yet hard to play, and well of course I know averey and valkure will come and say stuff, so yes furia needs more effort to do same as other supports, but she can do more in the end
    And tell me sweetie why do you assume that I say this only from position of PLAYING support? Second of all you don't know how I play them (even though I'm weak on both - only one I liked was dmg grohk). You just felt butthurt because someone criticised champ that you like.
    Last but not least- if YOU are doing good on them doesn't mean they are great supports. It only means you are doing good on them.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    ok, wait a minute. Please, explain to me this sentence: "why do you assume that I say this only from position of PLAYING support?"
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Averey View Post
    Grohk in fact is a great option, able to heal his team, survive and deal good dmg to defend himself with, in that regard he is better than most supports, including Furia or Ying.
    And CC-immunity and great ult. He's at least much easier to be effective with than with Furia and her "good luck" heal beam.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    ok, wait a minute. Please, explain to me this sentence: "why do you assume that I say this only from position of PLAYING support?"
    Well I don't care how he feels when playing Furia. I care how it affectes the team. And as I play tanks quite often I HATE having furia healing because it is completly unreliable. And even if it gets to me I have to stay in one random point.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Hmmm, so, from what I understand, you don't play Furia but expect to be experienced enough to give suggestions for her. You know which is the problem of this game? That everyone thinks to know how OTHERS should play supports, without actually TRYING. In how many game you find whoever writing to the support all the talents and cards s/he should have picked, how to fix loadout and where to go? And in how many game you see the same done to tank/DD/flanker? So, who cares if Furia can't stay alive 5 sec or can't flee when needed, or if playing her is a pain in the you-know-where. The important thing is having a healing bot glued to my butt, so I can do the most stupid things that SHOULD instead end with my champ's death, because I deserve it, for playing bad.
    This has lead to overbuffed heals in this game and overnerfed everything else on supports' kits. As I always say, a buff to the healing output is a buff to the team, nor the support.
    I suggest you to actually PLAY Furia before asking for actions on her. Her healing output is HUGE, you just have to communicate with your team. Going ranked without tanks and support in voice is plain stupid.

I don't agree with TangAce on Furia, but at least he has tried her extensively (with dmg play style), so his opinion is based on facts. What Furia needs to be decent ON HEALING PLAY STYLE is more survivability. +20% speed in base kit, better self-heals cards, vertical movement...
    Increased healing output is not one of this.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage