Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So um... where is the conversation happening?

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    Current forum state </3

p.s thank you !
    Hey man, we should be the ones thanking you guys!

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    We don't need any thanks, we all just enjoy chatting with everyone and helping out.
    What makes the place great here is everyone together, so we should all just thank each other, smile, and perhaps dance a little. Or a lot.

Maybe we can find an initiative to drive more people to come here, but first the few issues need to be fixed.
    At this time, I can only access the Forums through MS Edge, and I don't particularly enjoy this browser. Things are running a lot smoother now though.

It is rewarding seeing you guys be so nice though, a little tear came to my eye. :']
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Forum is great, and I love you all (yes, even those I quarrel with). I made some great friends, and, you’d never say it, a couple of them are exactly those I’ve spent months quarreling with. It’s incredible!
    I’ve been sad in seeing some of you becoming mods, because I knew that would have mean less interactions in normal posts.

However, this place is almost dead. I don’t know which kind of contacts you have with HiRez, now that both Alyssa and Walla are gone, but I think the big suggestion would be to bring AoC here. Which best place than OFFICIAL FORUM to get a special section, one for AoC member, to collect feedback and opinions? I think this should be the main target of this forum.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Forum is great, and I love you all (yes, even those I quarrel with). I made some great friends, and, you’d never say it, a couple of them are exactly those I’ve spent months quarreling with. It’s incredible!
    I’ve been sad in seeing some of you becoming mods, because I knew that would have mean less interactions in normal posts.

However, this place is almost dead. I don’t know which kind of contacts you have with HiRez, now that both Alyssa and Walla are gone, but I think the big suggestion would be to bring AoC here. Which best place than OFFICIAL FORUM to get a special section, one for AoC member, to collect feedback and opinions? I think this should be the main target of this forum.
    I've forwarded this idea, could be very good. Plus it would be great to read all sorts of stuff about AoC and the community can give genuine feedback.
    The only issue I find is just having the Forums working on every browser, currently I have to keep MS Edge open specifically to use them.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I know that pain. I can enter only by mobile and it just doesn't keep me logged in...
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Private browser mode works for me.

Level
    Achievements:
    I've already tried. No way :-/
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Okay, I'll make a thread in Technical Issues. See if we can find a way to centralise our issues and help HiRez see the issue.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    well yeah the forum is kinda buggy and unpleasant to use
    just having to log back every hour is a pain
    the typing thing is kinda bad, i take very long if i want to make something aesthetically pleasing (just the thing to change font and size, links, images, all of this is awful)
    i still don't understand how to use the quote thing correctly
    and the list can go on and on

yeah with walla gone it's becoming dead xD

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I've actually never had trouble logging in except for that one week, where the forums were down... If by aoc you mean the *assembly of champions* then I agree, after all their whole job is playing the game+interacting with the community and giving feedback to hi Rez.