Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So um... where is the conversation happening?

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class

So um... where is the conversation happening?

I think it's safe to say the forums is NOT it. So where is the actual Paladins discussion happening? Im a forum regular and I never see the community manager, had no idea who the AoC candidates were and I feel like there is a greater conversation about the game happening somewhere. So where is it? Twitter? Reddit? Help me I'm old
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Everyone is basically mostly active in reddit. The forums are a bit eh and theyre poorly managed sometimes. The subredit is r/paladins and you can find anything from a collection of memes from 2016 to an entire essay on how to nerf champions. Im no very active there though, because reddit is banned where i live and im too lazy to activate my VPN :P
    Small Information Below

Mainly a support player, but i play a few others

Tank : Inara, Torvald, Ash
    Support : Literally Everything
    Flank : Evie (Badly)
    Damage : Kinessa, Lian, Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimora View Post
    Everyone is basically mostly active in reddit. The forums are a bit eh and theyre poorly managed sometimes. The subredit is r/paladins and you can find anything from a collection of memes from 2016 to an entire essay on how to nerf champions. Im no very active there though, because reddit is banned where i live and im too lazy to activate my VPN :P
    Don't expect an actual balancing post to be in the featured though, the featured is basically just memes and skin concepts. (fanmade)
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    I would love the AoC and Devs to be more active here, though the forums had quite a few issues over the past year, not working and such. We have some good chats here though, and most of us can have a laugh.

I do my best as a mod to keep this place friendly and prefer helping people if I can.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The forums are mostly just people asking for nerfs-buffs or a few regulars that actually care. A bit unfortunate but that's the way it is

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post
    I would love the AoC and Devs to be more active here, though the forums had quite a few issues over the past year, not working and such. We have some good chats here though, and most of us can have a laugh.

I do my best as a mod to keep this place friendly and prefer helping people if I can.
    Oh you guys are awesome. Seriously, the mods on this board are fantastic, sad to see Walla go

And ya the board has some issues, but it's got a handful of really good people having some great chat. I just wanted to know if I'm having a chat in a room with 5 people next to a building full of people having a bigger conversation you know? lol Not a knock on the forums or anything.

TBH, I think EvilMojo needs to come up with some way to give a little nod to the forum mods here. They do a great job and on more than one occasion fulfill the duties of a community manager. I see people like Borvik constantly posting contests and news that came across different outlets to make us aware here. It's honestly embarrassing that it isn't the actual community manager but... I dont think the forums are the accepted communications platform of the company lol.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Yeah without a doubt the mods here are amazing, serious when they need to be, but when it's not needed, they're just here having fun with the rest of us, love it!

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    the forum should be the place...we are only few regulars to actually well try to make changes happen x)

Forum Moderator Marquess Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Current forum state </3

p.s thank you !
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct

Submit a support ticket here

Need to contact me elsewhere? Find me on Twitter

"Mistakes are not always regrets"

250H+ hours on Maeve | #OfBlades

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Thanks for the kind words We are trying our best to get more for the forums but can't reveal it all o__o

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.