Thread: paladins login bug

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

paladins login bug

i just opened up paladins and after it loaded my account nothing really worked like i couldn't go to my profile and the battle pass was glitchy it didn't show my profile pic and i could get into a match it happened before and usually i waited like 3 minutes and it fixed itself this time it didn't so i reopened the game and now its stuck on the loggin in screen and nothing happens is the game down or something someone help pls i just want to play a game

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    ... same issue: Paladins-PC, Europe (15th of Apr., 2019; 14:45 CET) ...

Player-name (in my case difference from log-in-name), the amount of crystals and gold are displayed correctly, but - other personal settings: avantar, frame, etc. - as the levels of your champions are not displayed (completely blank), no music starts, no match can be started ...
    -~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~-
    I do not want any new skins; I want team mates with skills!
    Not gonna waste my talents anymore on improving the game of Paladins!

-~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~-

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I am also having this problem (Paladins-PC USA Server)

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by liron9690 View Post
    i just opened up paladins and after it loaded my account nothing really worked like i couldn't go to my profile and the battle pass was glitchy it didn't show my profile pic and i could get into a match it happened before and usually i waited like 3 minutes and it fixed itself this time it didn't so i reopened the game and now its stuck on the loggin in screen and nothing happens is the game down or something someone help pls i just want to play a game
    It depends how fast your downloading speed.

I used Wi-Fi with 1mbps / 128KB/s internet speed, it takes me a few minutes as you said.

It doesnt happen with faster internet, only takes a few sec.

*CMIIW
    Last edited by Zams; 04-16-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Same here! please, any solution friends??? :'(

PC
    Windows 10 x64
    Paladins Launcher (no-Steam)
    Crash Dialog: It does not work.
    Europe April 16

I enter my username and password and 5 seconds later it closes.

Maybe it's a problem because of yesterday. Yesterday they were fixing a machtmeking problem. The servers were fallen for several hours. After that I was able to play until the night. But this morning this error has appeared. I do not think it's a problem with the servers, since they're all online:

http://status.hirezstudios.com/

They must have changed something yesterday afternoon. I do not know if it's the client's problem, or a corrupt file, or something similar. I do not know whether to clean the registry or reinstall the Paladins Launcher. Also I do not know if it only happens in the Paladins Launcher, maybe it also happens in Paladins Steam.

EDIT: And most importantly, many users are reporting this problem in the chat of the official Paladins channel on MIXER (all the full chat commenting on the problem right now), and several official Paladins streamers are having the same problem:

https://mixer.com/paladinsgame

So there's still hope that they fix it fast.
    Last edited by SieteSiete7; 04-16-2019 at 10:57 AM.