Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evie

Beta Player Esquire soul19reaper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    How come evie playstyle is risky warmhole talent one of worst design talent let's you get away without any punishment there is basically zero riska when playing that talent and with all the escape ability she have by the time one ends the other is ready for you to spam basically like dredge even beats out zhin in surviveability.

Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Like all the flanks - a good player is a PITA. She has only 850 DPS, hardly the worst of the bunch.

There is a small delay where you can still be killed after you have activated the blink. Have you ever been in ice block and tried to blink away - A HUGE chance you won't survive.

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    blink has a 0.2sec cast time, she's clearly not easy to play, but well ofc good players can destroy you, but that's cause they are good, and if you were as good as them maybe you could kill them too...

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    evie is probably the most balanced flank along with andro
    flicker effect is reduced by caut, i am not even using many points in flicker nor teleport, soar cards are way better
    wormhole is great and gives her safety, over the moon is good as it provide aggressivity, the last one however isn't that good
    200hp is a lot, she can be one shotted by snipers, and dies to almost any burst combo there is
    then tracer isn't getting os all the time, and tracer has probably more sustain than evie lmao, very bad comparison anyway since both game are very different in mechanics
    What? Skilldroxus balanced? No , the only flanks that are balanced are Maeve and evie.
    skye and mojí are in a bad spot and koga Androxus and zhin are the kings of the game right now

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_seawave View Post
    What? Skilldroxus balanced? No , the only flanks that are balanced are Maeve and evie.
    skye and mojí are in a bad spot and koga Androxus and zhin are the kings of the game right now
    Maeve? balanced? try and use her in above Gold and die in .8 seconds. I agree though, pretty much most flanks are in a bad spot. Evie and Zhin are pretty much the only ones you can play at high rank.
    Small Information Below

Mainly a support player, but i play a few others

Tank : Inara, Torvald, Ash
    Support : Literally Everything
    Flank : Evie (Badly)
    Damage : Kinessa, Lian, Cassie

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Thanks for the many comments here!
    I think Evie is very bad on low elo and realy strong on high elo. My suggestion could balance it, by add a better survivebility, what helps out the low elo players and some less mobility, because blink gives her free dmg, as TangAce said.

If you think it would be a nerf (what she doesn't deserve) we couldrebuff her mobility by make her more versatile: reduce the cd of Soar from 10s to 8s. Her killing Frost card is realy useful, maybe this change could make it less important.

I'm still sure about Flicker is OP. Other champions with higher cd on the movement skill have just 50 heal per level on the same kind of card.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Thanks for the many comments here!
    I think Evie is very bad on low elo and realy strong on high elo. My suggestion could balance it, by add a better survivebility, what helps out the low elo players and some less mobility, because blink gives her free dmg, as TangAce said.

If you think it would be a nerf (what she doesn't deserve) we couldrebuff her mobility by make her more versatile: reduce the cd of Soar from 10s to 8s. Her killing Frost card is realy useful, maybe this change could make it less important.

I'm still sure about Flicker is OP. Other champions with higher cd on the movement skill have just 50 heal per level on the same kind of card.
    Bad at low levels, good at high levels. Sounds like how all champions should be. Takes skill, and is more efficient the more you play. Evil Mojo should strive to do this with all champions.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post
    Bad at low levels, good at high levels. Sounds like how all champions should be. Takes skill, and is more efficient the more you play. Evil Mojo should strive to do this with all champions.
    It is especially true on Evie. The difference e.g. between low and high level Tyra is lower than low and high lvl Evie. Evie and Damba are the hardest to use and best on high level champions, you know.

Anyways I think her ammo generator and reload speed increaser cards are realy bad, because she has 6s to shoot without reload and has a realy low reaload time. The same case as Cassie was. Her reaload time has been increased. I think Evies should be increased too.

Level
    Achievements:
    Ok, I make this suggestion simplier and more concerte.

Her sustain, what keeps her alive is in an OP card, called Flicker. Literally everyone uses it, who wanna stay alive. As Barik's important stuffs from his OP cards has moved into his base kit, Evie needs a similar change. Evie's worst skill to update with cards is Ice Block since Reprive talent has removed. I suggest to decrease Flicer's heal from 75/lvl to 40/lvl (bec of its realy low cd) and put this heal into her base Ice Block for buff this skill: It heals her by 150/s by default.

Evie can constantly shoot for 6s what is so long and has just a realy low 1s reload time. So she has got a permanent damage what isn't for flankers but for DDs (watch andro's shoot and reload time). This wierd relation between these times is the fact why her reload and ammo generation based cards are crap.
    I sugget to increase her reload time from 1s to 2.2s, and unnerf her dmage from 850 to 930 because she deserves it after that hard reload nerf. This higher damage also could bring back Over the Moon to its worthy place, because it also could kill by 2 shots.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 05-09-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Flicker is not OP. Learn how to use items. (CAUTERIZE) Also nerfing Flicker will make her other talents even more weaker. People are using Flicker cuz they must. That is her only sustain right now. Since reprieve was removed and Frigid Field is pretty useless.

"Evie can constantly shoot for 6s what is so long and has just a realy low 1s reload time. So she has got a permanent damage what isn't for flankers but for DDs (watch andro's shoot and reload time)." That is just ridiculous. This logic can make a Vulcan go nuts. SO you are basically saying Evie's reload speed should be nerfed cuz she has a low attack speed. How about increasing her attack speed then ? Like 0.01 second. So her shoot time will be 0.06 second and reload time will be 1 second. Problem solved. Sounds logical ?