Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evie

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Question Evie

I think Evie is too much based on her Blink skill, it's realy hard to keep an eye on her and her low Blink cooldown makes her Blink cards too important. This is why players aways use Wormhole talent and high level Flicker and Teleport cards.

What about sacrifice her mobility for a little more sustain?
    E.g. Increase the Cooldown of Blink from 4s to 5s and add a basic 150 heal per sec heal for the Ice Block.
    I think it could solve all of the mentioned problems without change her force.
    Her Ice Block based cards are much less often used than Blick based or even the Soar based cards. Maybe this Ice Block buff could make the balance among the cards of her skills.

I also discovered that her Over the Moon talent is much worse than the others. What about buff its damage bonus from 20% to 25%?
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 04-14-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    No pls, her blink has been nerfed so many times, another mobility nerf will kill evie, she got enough sustain.
    Evie is probably the most balanced flanker in the game. Very low HP are compensated by great sustain (flicker card for example) and most importantly MOBILITY! Nerfing her mobility will make her less skill based, boring to play and useless. She is an awesome flanker , the most balanced one and fun to play, don't touch her!

Beta Player Esquire soul19reaper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    Evie is a perfect example of a bad design champions specially her warmhole that is crutch with 3 movement ability she can get in and out without punishment and that Flickr card needs a serious nerf .
    Talking about hp it's only 200 less than normal flanks she can't be one shoted by any dds compare her with tracer who gets one shoted by any dps great mobility and sustain should come at cost but evie lol

Beta Player Esquire soul19reaper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    I'd say her other talents should've stayed and warmhole should've been removed.
    please stop nerfing my girl Skye !!
    my main is Skye (level 57) but I love Lian(level 90) not a single level bought through gold!!
    Please nerf Warmhole

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    evie is probably the most balanced flank along with andro
    flicker effect is reduced by caut, i am not even using many points in flicker nor teleport, soar cards are way better
    wormhole is great and gives her safety, over the moon is good as it provide aggressivity, the last one however isn't that good
    200hp is a lot, she can be one shotted by snipers, and dies to almost any burst combo there is
    then tracer isn't getting os all the time, and tracer has probably more sustain than evie lmao, very bad comparison anyway since both game are very different in mechanics

Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by soul19reaper View Post
    Evie is a perfect example of a bad design champions specially her warmhole that is crutch with 3 movement ability she can get in and out without punishment and that Flickr card needs a serious nerf .
    Talking about hp it's only 200 less than normal flanks she can't be one shoted by any dds
    Actually both snipers will one shot her with a head shot...

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I also discovered that her Over the Moon talent is much worse than the others. What about buff its damage bonus from 20% to 25%?
    Only change I agree with.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Over the moon is fine. It just needs a second more. Evie is perfectly fine.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by soul19reaper View Post
    Talking about hp it's only 200 less than normal flanks she can't be one shoted by any dds compare her with tracer who gets one shoted by any dps great mobility and sustain should come at cost but evie lol
    Evie bad design character? The bad designs characters are, for example, the aimbot lady that you have in your avatar with 2 aimbots and no scope sniper Q, easy burst with little skill required its a bad design character, evie its perfect, high skill, high reward (not low skill very high reward).

However, I agree with KicsitCsicska that evie its so much blink-dependent, this is because the burst meta that does not allow a game mode that is not so risky.

Maybe like Kosmos said, 1 second extra of duration and over the moon will be fine, or add this talent a bonus of speed with soar.

Snow globe can be good in god hands but with not dobule blink and bonus damage she feels pretty weak, maybe the solution is if she could use her ultimate in a not very long distancia for more safety.

The other problems with evie its because the excesive damage in few seconds of the dmg and some flanks class.

Im ok with a increase to 5 seconds cooldown it they make instantly like kinessa teleport, or atleast fixed the laggy issues.
    Last edited by YoYtuvieja; 04-16-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    I think OTM could actually warrant a shot amount, rather than a timer. It rewards patience, aim and consistency. Gove it a little more damage, maybe even give it a larger hitbox for the shots allowed. Just make it more of a reward, rather than a risk.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"