Thread: Grover - Verdant Expanse rework

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Grover - Verdant Expanse rework

I realy like the new Zhin nerf, what uniformized the duration of the duration of his Billow. It make this skill predictable, so we can learn it.
    I think Grover's heal radius needs a similar buff, because its heal limit marker is bugy and we cant count with its radius. Anyways this card makes him OP on small maps, like on Brightmarsh. Its 50% basic heal radius buff was so hard, even more bonus on it is just makes him too easy to heal the whole team. I suggest to replace its bonus to e.g. increase the heal of Blossom by {75|75}. Otherwise Blossom's heal is not high enaugh based on its high cooldown.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 04-14-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    That radius is needed for Grover to be able to heal his team. Without it he has to stay in too close where his damage is negligible and he's too exposed.

Beta Player Count KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Shouldn't any card be needed for a champion. If a card is needed, this card is OP. Cards have to be options, not necessary picks. I also think that this card is OP. But my rework suggestion certainly wouldn't be OP.
    Maybe he could remain in the same spot if Crippling Throw's duration would be nerfed just to 1.5s not to 1s.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 04-14-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Many supports have cards which they need to play as a healer. Especially the CD reduction cards for the heal. Including Seris if I remember right. Soul Forge reduces the heal CD from 4 to 1.5 seconds so this card is definitely OP.

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    I realy like the new Zhin nerf, what uniformized the duration of the duration of his Billow. It make this skill predictable, so we can learn it.
    I think Grover's heal radius needs a similar buff, because its heal limit marker is bugy and we cant count with its radius. Anyways this card makes him OP on small maps, like on Brightmarsh. Its 50% basic heal radius buff was so hard, even more bonus on it is just makes him too easy to heal the whole team. I suggest to replace its bonus to e.g. increase the heal of Blossom by {75|75}. Otherwise Blossom's heal is not high enaugh based on its high cooldown.
    that is too easily countered by caut.

much weaker compared to a radius increase.