Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Debilitate nerfed so how about Street justice

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    maeve is fine rn, she's hard to play, SJ not even her best talent -.-
    yes no one likes stuff based on health %, but SJ is only a finisher, on most champs it's only 200 more damage, rogue's gambit could reset both pounce and prowl tbh, would be better

Beta Player Esquire soul19reaper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    maeve is fine rn, she's hard to play, SJ not even her best talent -.-
    yes no one likes stuff based on health %, but SJ is only a finisher, on most champs it's only 200 more damage, rogue's gambit could reset both pounce and prowl tbh, would be better
    My Sir it's 300 more damage for lowest that is 2k hp target my only problem is that it can't be mitigated 700 hp is no small for a 2k hp target same can be said for tank and since they going with no burst and nerfing debilitate then why not Street justice? Btw skye 's other talents are useless unlike maeve's.

Level
    Achievements:
    And every champion apart from lex and zhin are hard to play if you have potato aim maeve is no exception.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Just my 2c, and I apologize for repeating this again.

THERE SHOULD BE NO "% of health" ABILITIES IN THIS GAME

It circumvents the balance design of the game entirely which makes things hard to balance.

- They can't be affected by items
    - They can't be defended against by abilities
    - They do MORE damage against characters who are intended to be harder to kill

It's just not a good idea, at all, for any reason. For the sake of conversation I invite someone to come up with a legit positive reason for having them in the game because I can't think of a single one. They frustratingly penalize targets they shouldn't and remove all counterplay.

If im on Ash and I have Battering Ram, and I go into my charge. Any % based attack is going to do the same damage it was going to do whether I was charging or not, and that's just stupid. In that scenario, the Ash took a TALENT to open up small windows where she could shrug off potentially massive damage. But these % abilities that don't work with all of the other rules in the game (how damage and the prevention of damage works) which all of the others characters abilities ARE BASED ON AND INTERACT WITH, can just go right around it. Seriously, is there any ability in the game that increases, decreases, or prevents % health loss in the game? Nope, because it's unique and independent of the rule set.

The only exception I can see is Drogoz since he needs to be able to kill a target in one shot no matter the health total. You could either say 100% or make up a silly number that no one could ever survive. Every other % ability, Tyra's Fire Bomb, Poison Darts, Street Justice, all of em, they just need to be converted to a flat damage total.
    #make-ash-angry-again

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This is only really used if you have more then one front line As any other class. A normal set of daggers will eliminate anyone. I'm sorry if you play Maeve and SJ is your go to talent....then your just sorry. Don't even start talking about her not needing aim. People make it seem like her lack of drop off is a problem.your rewarded for your aim as you need to aim higher then what your reticle is at. She isn't Zhin were her flames can cover two champs hit box. She doesn't have bullshit auto aim that takes a K off your health. Tell me. Look at her Base kit. How can she even compete with anyone. People always want to talk about SJ damage. And again that is irrelevant.Cat burglar can do 2080 with the bonus damage of her daggers alone. Yet people make up crap that her SJ pounce does 2k...uuh no highest it can go is at 3000, and that is with makoa ultimate. The day this community cries about Cat Burglar is the day this Champ will die out of play time.

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Let's keep things friendly guys!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    This is only really used if you have more then one front line As any other class. A normal set of daggers will eliminate anyone. I'm sorry if you play Maeve and SJ is your go to talent....then your just sorry. Don't even start talking about her not needing aim. People make it seem like her lack of drop off is a problem.your rewarded for your aim as you need to aim higher then what your reticle is at. She isn't Zhin were her flames can cover two champs hit box. She doesn't have bullshit auto aim that takes a K off your health. Tell me. Look at her Base kit. How can she even compete with anyone. People always want to talk about SJ damage. And again that is irrelevant.Cat burglar can do 2080 with the bonus damage of her daggers alone. Yet people make up crap that her SJ pounce does 2k...uuh no highest it can go is at 3000, and that is with makoa ultimate. The day this community cries about Cat Burglar is the day this Champ will die out of play time.
    You know why I did not have any problems with cat burglar Cuz it can be mitigated but SJ it's % based execute that is 35% health " a I win button " similar to lian's ult or I call this mini enlightenment with all the mitigation she gets now they nerfing debilitate to end burst meta so why this op thing not getting nerfed and to thing bout it skye rest of talent are not viable unlike maeve's.

Beta Player Recruit HIZAKI-PRINCESS's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by soul19reaper View Post
    You know why I did not have any problems with cat burglar Cuz it can be mitigated but SJ it's % based execute that is 35% health " a I win button " similar to lian's ult or I call this mini enlightenment with all the mitigation she gets now they nerfing debilitate to end burst meta so why this op thing not getting nerfed and to thing bout it skye rest of talent are not viable unlike maeve's.
    Nerf SJ to end burst meta? To end the burst meta we need to nerf Buck's damage talent, Lex fast shooting spam and aimbot, zhin's yomi, rework Talus overcharge, rework Dredge spam, Andro's fast shooting with punch combo, Lian's eminence and delete headshoots with snipers. Saying "Nerf Street Justice will end the burst meta" it's absurd

Level
    Achievements:
    Ofcourse that's what they saying by nerfing debilitate so why SJ should escape?
    And by the way lian's eminence is charged up shot takes one sec unlike khassie or sha rin's explode talent that deals 1500 damage out of nowhere.