Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Debilitate nerfed so how about Street justice

Beta Player Esquire soul19reaper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points

Debilitate nerfed so how about Street justice

Since debilitate is getting nerfed how about Street justice that talent act just the reverse of debilitate but looks like our tank peeps don't mind getting 2k+ hp with one no brainer skill not even countered by any items and despite the fact maeve's other talents aren't bad so how about we get Street justice nerfed as well so as we can get over with burst meta?
    please stop nerfing my girl Skye !!
    my main is Skye (level 57) but I love Lian(level 90) not a single level bought through gold!!
    Please nerf Warmhole

Beta Player Recruit HIZAKI-PRINCESS's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    We don't need a nerf on Street Justice cause this talent was already nerfed and reworked to be less stronger even. SJ is a finisher talent and don't give Maeve a burst damage like Debilitate. This talent from Skye is like the old Street Justice but with less CD and they don't reworked or anything but with SJ yes... nerf and rework and 10 of CD. A nerf to the actual SJ would be so unfair to Maeve.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    street justice is OP its like thanatos smite ult but active always, this talent is a tank killer it got no counter to survive

to make it easy the should remove the insta kill talent and replace it with 15% or 20%dmg increase if maeve ult cause maeve got no ult talent.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 04-14-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HIZAKI-PRINCESS View Post
    We don't need a nerf on Street Justice cause this talent was already nerfed and reworked to be less stronger even. SJ is a finisher talent and don't give Maeve a burst damage like Debilitate. This talent from Skye is like the old Street Justice but with less CD and they don't reworked or anything but with SJ yes... nerf and rework and 10 of CD. A nerf to the actual SJ would be so unfair to Maeve.
    Talking about burst which the tank peeps are complaining SJ does 2175 damage including pounce and not even counting her primary weapons on levi makoa which is non countered and it is a "I win " button as soon as you see skull on opponents and above all you don't need to aim as well so now tell me how this nerf will be wrong to make where as not to skye ? So it is balanced to do 2k+ damage in a single skilless no brainer click.

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If anything she needs slow and steady buffs. Pounce needs to be 500. Gambit needs a percent buff cause why 40 extra damage on a ability that is used for mobility. Anyway, check how Maeve was before wanting a nerf. She has been hit hard. People either complain about her damage,mobility or survivability. Which look at that, every one of those has been nerfed.

Level
    Achievements:
    So you mean the "I win" no brainer needs a buff and a champion dosent need to be in meta to prove how broken theyre talking about maeve she has good mobility , surviveability , smallest hitbox in game , can cleanse cc , heal and reset her cooldowns now her talents aren't bad either except for that broken SJ since they're going away from burst meta and nerfing debilitate so they should also nerf this no brainer " I win " button what make this broken is that This SJ is a 2k+ damage without any windup time and cant be countered by anything a 2k execute and they say no burst meta

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by soul19reaper View Post
    So you mean the "I win" no brainer needs a buff and a champion dosent need to be in meta to prove how broken theyre talking about maeve she has good mobility , surviveability , smallest hitbox in game , can cleanse cc , heal and reset her cooldowns now her talents aren't bad either except for that broken SJ since they're going away from burst meta and nerfing debilitate so they should also nerf this no brainer " I win " button what make this broken is that This SJ is a 2k+ damage without any windup time and cant be countered by anything a 2k execute and they say no burst meta
    If you want to nerf burst meta, you should take a look at moji. Her problems were her mobility, kit and extremely large hitbox. What does evilmojo do? increase her damage! thank you for that very well thought out and intelligent solution, evilmojo.

Anyway, lets now take a look at maeve's pounce versus skye's debilitate.
    Tanks usually have 3500-4500 health, but for simplicity lets just use 4200. If skye uses debilitate and activates poison bolts on a tank with 4200 health, she will immediately remove about 1600 of the tank's health (I have already included the nerf). For maeve to immediately execute a target with 4200, the target needs to be < 1470 HP. This already means that even after skye being nerfed, her poison bolts are still stronger.

Now, to give you even more proof that maeve is very bad right now, and street justice is definitely not OP, lets look at their kits.

Skye can have her poison bolts reduced to a cooldown of 3 seconds. Not only that, but with decrepify at max, she also gains the ability to not consume ammo for up to three seconds. This gives skye the ability to have "infinite" ammo as long as she keeps landing her bolts.

Meaning that if skye is fighting a tank with 4200 health, with decrepify and Poisoner at maximum level, while also using debilitate, she gains the ability to have infinite ammo while also outputting a 1600 damage effect from her right click every three seconds. Ifshes landing 80% of her shots, and she is relatively close to the tank, she will be able to kill the target in about 3-4 seconds.

Meanwhile, with maeve's kit, she can only reduce the cooldown of pounce with her Shred card, which brings it down to a 7.5 second cooldown if on maximum level. Yes, she can reset with nine lives too, but keep in mind that its on a 20 second cooldown, and it can only be brought down to 15. She can also gain damage reduction (up to 25%) and movement speed (up to 50%) and a heal (up to 350) when using her pounce, however the damage reduction only lasts for two seconds, while the movement speed only for three. She also cant max out all of her pounce cards.

For simplicity, lets assume maeve has the following loadout :
    Savagery III (Pounce heals for 210 health)
    Shred IV (Reduce the cooldown of pounce by 2 seconds)
    Scamper III (Gain 30% movement speed for three seconds after pounce ends)
    Sixth Sense III (Gain 15% damage reduction for 2 seconds after using pounce)
    and Persistence II (Gain 8% damage reduction while below 40% health)
    Keep in mind i only assumed two cards and a legendary for skye, while here i had to creat an entire loadout.

Anyway, the time taken for maeve to get a tank with 4200 health to >1600 while hitting 80% of her shots would be about 5 seconds. Thats already a second longer than Skye. Then, she has to use her Pounce ability, which is on an 8 second cooldown, to finally finish the target.

Maeve is not OP, and her talents are much certainly not.
    Small Information Below

Mainly a support player, but i play a few others

Tank : Inara, Torvald, Ash
    Support : Literally Everything
    Flank : Evie (Badly)
    Damage : Kinessa, Lian, Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My dude....do you even play Maeve? Have you tried her? You can't spray and pray like a Victor. You can't just run with some broken claws and spam an ability with barely any aim. Play the champ before you start saying she is a no skill no brainier type of character. She can't remove CC anymore. That was removed.

Level
    Achievements:
    Ofcourse I've played her before the hitbox buff and after the hitbox buff as well now talking about skye debilitateing tank you know she has no damage reduction cards and in 3 secs any tank can kill her additional you can slot that useless heal card that dosent help much sacrificing some cooldowns and speed Cuz hey no mobility!
    Now for maeve weapons have no drop off when low she can just prowl and of course she gets heals and damage mitigation cards can survive twice as much as a skye would.
    Now talking of math you did for maeve that in 5 secs she'll pull of 3600 dps for a 4200 hp tank for that she dosent have to be up close personal to a target unlike skye who has bigger hit box easier to hit no mobility no mitigation no heals now since 35% of 4200 is 1470 so some talent that can be countered by heals and haven is broken however the "I win" button that just deletes is not broken lol had it been 25% it would have been ok still an execute at 35% health is way too op that's basically double the damage of that ability does even for 2k hp target it will be 700 that is not mitigated by anything and you call this not broken or maybe it's the fanservice maeve has.

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh and for math I missed out 1 pounce damage that'll put to 4k damage cuz she can reset remember 9 lives