Thread: What's Fixed in the Street Style Update?

Hi-Rez Staff Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

What's Fixed in the Street Style Update?

The full list of all content, changes, and fixes coming in the Street Style Update can be found in the Patch Notes and PTS Update Notes, but I wanted to consolidate just the bug fixes into a single list:

• Fixed an issue where the “Party No Longer Available” error message would frequently pop up on PS4.
    • Fixed a Terminus issue where an enemy Abominable/ Jotunn Terminus’ health bar and silhouette would disappear if he was partially obscured from you.
    • Fixed a Terminus issue where Power Siphon could still be active after respawning.
    • Fixed a Terminus issue where you could take damage through Power Siphon if you fired shots from within the ability’s collision.
    • Fixed a Terminus Reanimate issue where killing Terminus (with his ult available) using environmental damage would not yield kill credit.
    • Fixed a Terminus Reanimate issue where, if killed while held by Khan, activating his ult would cause the camera to fly away and then pop back to him.
    • Fixed a Terminus Reanimate issue where, when dying to Khan’s ult’s tick damage, Terminus would get stuck in the “stunned” pose.
    • Fixed a Terminus Reanimate issue where dying to multiple players at once would prevent use of his ultimate.
    • Fixed an issue where bouncing projectiles such as Grohk’s Shock Pulse didn't respect Line-of-Sight.
    • Fixed an issue where champions rewound by Atlas would stop contesting the point/payload.
    • Fixed an issue where toggling between 1p and 3p with scope/ADS champions would cause the scoped view to change its zoom.
    • Fixed an issue where destroying a shield with Androxus's Reversal did not activate Power of the Abyss.
    • Fixed an issue where killing an enemy with Androxus's Reversal did not activate the Kill to Heal item.
    • Fixed an issue where the Androxus's dash was quieter than intended on the Huntsman, Fallen, and Battlesuit Godslayer skins.
    • Fixed an issue where Atlas's damage bonuses only applied to the first fire mode of Atlas’ weapon.
    • Fixed an issue where Atlas's Resilience would reduce the strength of Exile’s self-slow.
    • Fixed an issue where Bomb King's Sticky Bombs did not detach from a victim that enters an ethereal or damage immune state (Ice Block, ghost walk, etc).
    • Fixed Bomb King's Poppy bomb not properly showing the active ability glow around its ability icon when the bomb is out and can be detonated.
    • Fixed an issue where Cassie's Crossbow would not deal full damage at its exact max range.
    • Fixed an issue where the Grohk's Outreach card, which increases the range of Healing.
    • Fixed an issue where Grohk's Totem did not show an increased radius VFX in-game. The range of the heal was correct and has not been changed.
    • Fixed an issue where Imani’s Pyreball was incorrectly charging to full over 1 second instead of 1.2 seconds.
    • Fixed an issue where Jenos's Astral Mark VFX would persist on an ally’s corpse if the ability was cast on them just before death.
    • Fixed a Khan issue where killing a Terminus whose ult was ready would cause the connecting beam VFX to never disconnect in 3p.
    • Fixed an issue where assists were also getting bonus credits from Lex's Bounty targets.
    • Fixed a rare Maeve issue where you could lose the bonus damage from Cat Burglar by canceling weapon shots with Prowl.
    • Fixed an issue where using Mal'Damba's Gourd with the Wickerman skin would display enemy team VFX on the ground.
    • Fixed a Skye issue where silence would cancel Hidden, but the UI would persist saying that the ability was still active.
    • Fixed a Skye issue where activating Hidden while reloading would not show the duration UI.
    • Fixed an issue where Champion models would not display in Match Lobby if players picked the same Champion two matches in a row.
    • Fixed an issue where trading Champions in a match lobby would display incorrect Champion name and customization UI for the Players who traded.
    • Fixed an issue where there were no audio cues for Players locking in their Champions.
    • Fixed an issue where some champions would play their weapon fire audio on other abilities after riding a speeder mount.
    • Fixed an issue where the mute and change-tab actions shared a button on Switch.
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes the railings around the spawn rooms would be extra slippery on Frog Isle and Jaguar Falls.
    • Fixed an issue where weapon and MVP Pose selection did not save properly in the champion customize screen when selecting other tabs.
    • Fixed an issue where Omega Vivian’s Omega Kill Switch optics would not appear when a Player’s Shader Quality setting was set to Low.
    • Fixed an issue where the effect of his Compensator card would not be removed when equipped and unequipped.
    • Fixed an issue where swapping from the Burst Fire talent to another Talent before the match starts would cause Viktor’s weapon to have issues.
    • Fixed an issue where the Alpha Speeder and 8-Bit Speeder would jitter badly and clip into Champion models in Spectator.
    • Fixed an issue where the “Play 5 Ranked Games” Battle Pass challenge did not progress when using a Gamepad in Ranked.
    • Fixed an issue where Players would not obtain the Battle Hardened title for playing 100 Ranked games.
    • Fixed an issue where Ying’s mirror would always display as “open” in 1P instead of playing the appropriate visuals for its state.
    • Fixed various visual issues with Ying’s “Genie’s Winged Prism” weapon.
    • Fixed an issue where Players would lose focus when attempting to change Bindings after their first match after login.
    • Fixed an issue where the Mouse Scroll Wheel would stop functioning in menus after a Player’s first match after login.
    • Fixed an issue where navigating to the Battle Pass too quickly could sometimes display default text and no rewards track.
    • Fixed the Gifting screen not supporting highlight/focus states on gamepad.
    • Fixed an issue where weapons in the Store were not centered properly when viewed.
    • Fixed an issue where changing Gamepad Bindings would shift focus to the top visible item when changed.
    • Fixed an issue where Bomb King's Cosmic and Obsidian skins appear extremely bright.
    • Fixed an issue where Ash's lower body continued the animation if her charge was interrupted.
    • Fixed an issue where Destroyer Spray was pixelated up close.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Thank you for fixing the androxus bug

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    I want to be happy about this, I really do. I've been waiting for 2 years for Terminus to work properly. But these lists of fixes... just how many bugs does he have?!?! I thought I knew them all!!! Ugh... keep plugging away I guess. Hopefully after this I'll be able to ult reliably? I dunno, there may be more things stopping it after seeing that list. Maybe if Cassie emotes too close to him? 0.o

OK But this one?!?
    "Fixed an issue where Ash's lower body continued the animation if her charge was interrupted."

THANK YOU !!!
    #make-ash-angry-again

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Hi all,

I found this information very helpful but have just one question though. When this update will be released and is this bug will be fixed for sure?

"Fixed an issue where the “Play 5 Ranked Games” Battle Pass challenge did not progress when using a Gamepad in Ranked."

I am playing PS4 and that's the last challenge I need to do for the title Byte Me.

Thanks!

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Denyozavar View Post
    Hi all,

I found this information very helpful but have just one question though. When this update will be released and is this bug will be fixed for sure?

"Fixed an issue where the “Play 5 Ranked Games” Battle Pass challenge did not progress when using a Gamepad in Ranked."

I am playing PS4 and that's the last challenge I need to do for the title Byte Me.

Thanks!
    https://twitter.com/EvilMojoSrixis/s...90253207920640
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.