Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New balance changes - Analysis

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Unhappy New balance changes - Analysis

The worst talents (Wekono's Curse and Smoke and Daggers) got no buff.
    The most banned champions (Imani and Dredge) got no nerf.
    Ruckus, Furia and Grover remained one talent champions. Especially Grover, who got a non-healing talent nerf, because he was able to do something else except healing. He needs a heal radius nerf and a Ferocity buff to make all of his talent equal good.
    Drogoz got a buff for his best card, Propel. This card needs a nerf, not buff. It saves him, and makes him able to attack quickly to the remote targets. It is the only mobility buff card for him. I think he needs a basicly better forward speed and a nerf for this card.
    Skye's Debilitate is OP becuase of the card Poisoner, and the realy low duration of the damage. We will still use Poisoner lvl5 on her loadouts, because it is OP. Shouldn't any card be obligatory used on lvl5...
    Combat Medic and Desert shadow are also belongs to the weakest talents, got no buff too.
    Lian's Precision's buff was the only logical change which we have been waiting for a long-long time. It's uselessness was clear in the first day when we tried it out.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 04-05-2019 at 12:06 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Yeah i'm still waiting for a little buff to aerial PepeHands
    Mozambique Here :^) #MakeAerialAndNandoGreatAgain #BuffCounterMeasure

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    The only good changes were to the zhin and maeve ones (and drogoz but he still need changes)

More nerfing to grover who its a healbot with a patethic base kit and no chance to defend himself, nerf to ash with no givin anything to her in exchange, nerf to koga movility and not in the dmg when all the comunity wants the oppositve, more movility and less spammy easy damage.

The nerf of skye its not enough, and still the only good that she has, she needs a totally rework, being an flank in the damage role its ridiculous and stupid.

Skye has seen a handful of recent improvements that have greatly improved her quality of life, playrate, and performance
    She is not in a good state at all, she is a flank champion, not a damage, he is overperforming in a role that she do not belong. The justify of the amount of damage in words of the devs are that the front-lines are "pretty strong" when they are the most depending-team class outside the supports. The balance of the game can not be made in a ppl enviroments when the state of a match its completely different for the 99% of the games.

Not nerfing to Cassie...

Lian needs a buff in her other talents, but she needs more than that a nerf to eminence, this talents is overperforming. Also a rework to increase his dps over time, lowering the burst.

Not changes to the UP champions (nando, willo, kinessa, buck, barrick, almost all the supports survibality) or and skye.

My disappointment is great because there are very few changes, to say almost none, of the AOC that were implemented in the balance and in a complete way, the published sample looked promising but there is still the stubbornness of the devs

Beta Player Marquess undeadvillan's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Right now the only thing I would like to see is the bugs cleared up.

I would like to see Jenos get buffed when it comes to healing. His healing is a little weak still even after the buff.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Im just glad they got around to nerfing Ash. Now we can all stop talking about it and play in peace! Man oh man I was so sick of hearing how OP Koga, I mean Dredge, I mean Imani, I mean ASH! was!

IM NOT SALTY YOU'RE SALTY!

=(
    #make-ash-angry-again

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickvon View Post
    Im just glad they got around to nerfing Ash.
    You are literally the first person I have ever seen who thinks Ash needs to be nerfed. Ash is in a far more balanced state than a majority of the champions. The patch notes said that a front line needs to give something up for health, and for Ash, it's DPS. Her cannon does less than 450 DPS, less than even Barik on the point with 500 and two turrets. If they think she has too much CC, they should increase cooldown on Kinetic Burst by a second or two. Taking away 10% of her health is way too much to do all at once.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by masterfulmadman View Post
    You are literally the first person I have ever seen who thinks Ash needs to be nerfed. Ash is in a far more balanced state than a majority of the champions. The patch notes said that a front line needs to give something up for health, and for Ash, it's DPS. Her cannon does less than 450 DPS, less than even Barik on the point with 500 and two turrets. If they think she has too much CC, they should increase cooldown on Kinetic Burst by a second or two. Taking away 10% of her health is way too much to do all at once.
    Eh i think it was sarcasm because devs nerf up champions and buff op champions

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I don't get why we keep nerfing tank HP. If they say she had the most HP that's cause they nerfed the rest of them. Why not buff some other front lines hp instead of removing some of ashes.
    Also I love the Maeve change and the fact that they fixed her cat burglar talent bug. I worry for a certain play style that will develop as I mentioned in a thread.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    I don't get why we keep nerfing tank HP. If they say she had the most HP that's cause they nerfed the rest of them. Why not buff some other front lines hp instead of removing some of ashes.
    Also I love the Maeve change and the fact that they fixed her cat burglar talent bug. I worry for a certain play style that will develop as I mentioned in a thread.
    After analyzing I think I got it why devs love burst meta the thing is the burst meta is pretty showy in esports and the coordination of teams is way better so they aren’t killed in seconds so the balance is made on esports to the detriment of the normal players

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by masterfulmadman View Post
    Like the other guy said, it was total sarcasm. I'm an Ash main

I just dont understand the nerf, like literally no one is talking about Ash's oppressive HP. I'm trying to wrap my head around why and I can't. There are SO many other more important things that need attention, and that's implying Ash's health is a problem when I don't think it is lol. It's like your house is on fire and someone says "is it me, or is that picture crooked?", really might want to concentrate on the burning house first...

Ash is a fantastic tank. She's played a lot, she's effective, and no ones bitching about her. She's literally in the sweet spot you're shooting for for every hero...

WHY are you even looking at her? ugh...
    #make-ash-angry-again