Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starting With The Next Update We Will Be Able To Buy Voice Packs for 60K Gold!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Starting With The Next Update We Will Be Able To Buy Voice Packs for 60K Gold!

-Voice Packs

All champion Voice Packs are now available to purchase for 200 Crystals or 60,000 Gold.

https://www.paladins.com/news/street-style-update-notes

I am really, really happy about this change!

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Wow this is actually great news! Although I recently spent some crystals on a chest trying to get ash's voicepack, but oh well

I didn't expect this

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    As a Maeve main I love this. Besides that every street skin is for champs I use on a regular

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Rip for me Spent probably 400 crystals to get some voice packs for Battle Pass skin champs
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Finally, this is great news. I think it will greatly benefit everyone this change.
    Another important step foward.
    WEKONO'S CHOSEN

Beta Player Sovereign Prince SiderumNocte's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 2

Congratulations Evil Mojo +100 Respect

When I was reading the new patch notes which can be found here: https://www.paladins.com/news/street-style-update-notes

I noticed an interesting change that I was quite pleasantly surprised about.

There has been an issue that I have taken against Hi-Rez and now Evil Mojo for a specific change that they made long ago, a change that was egregious that I vowed to not support Evil Mojo financially.

If I bought a new skin like let's say the Omega Vivian one and I did not own the Vivian Default Voice Pack I would not be able to use the Omega Vivian VP. Why? I own the skin which includes the VP so therefore I should be able to use it.

This problem was also compounded on the fact that they took a way the ability to buy Default Champion VP's.

I heard arguments like get the founders pack but in my opinion those are terrible arguments.
    At $30 it's not worth it for me. It was sort of worth it around the $20 mark but as far was what value is worth to you is a choice that you have to make and I'm not going to tell the Founders pack isn't worth $30, it just isn't for me.

The concept and principle though remains the same. I own so I should be able to use it.

Well back to the new Patch Notes they made a great choice and while it isn't a full revert it just helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mojo
    All champion Voice Packs are now available to purchase for 200 Crystals or 60,000 Gold.
    I'm not really going complain about the cost of the VP even though it's worth a full value of a brand new champion. It's a solid change that alleviates my issue with Evil Mojo and it does so enough that I will probably support the game financially as one of my biggest issues has been addressed in a round about way.

Evil Mojo haven't fully regained my respect from this change but it's a solid enough solution so Congratulations Evil Mojo you have earned some of my respect back, now if you can just add back Loadout Card Art as sprays for some Gold we will be in a good spot. Afterall everyone deserves to be able to use the Encouragement Spray.

Look at how adorable the spray is...
    Patch 1.4 Ying Best Healer in the Damn Game.

Support Skye is a better healer than Jenos.

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Yes! I think this is a lovely thing! I'm glad.

Also, yes, cute spray! I like to use the one Ying card art of the girl dim link'ing, I forget what card it is...
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoRaider1988 View Post
    -Voice Packs

https://www.paladins.com/news/street-style-update-notes

I am really, really happy about this change!
    Could someone tell me if this is for an unlimited time, or forever? Because I had planned to buy champions that I need, and in the future to buy the voices. If it is for a short time maybe you should buy the voices as soon as possible.

If anyone knows, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I think (don't know for sure) but my guess is it's a permanent change

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I have most of the champs' voice packs but HELLYEAH!